+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*INLAND* Spousal Sponsorship *AUGUST 2021*

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Is your background check is complete?
no still says in progress :( no news still.

Anyone know if they send you real mail for the approval in principal letter? we got the online version on the 31st. but nothing by post mail yet.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
Today I have received $245 refund from Immigration and I’m not sure what is that for. Only refund I was expecting was 85$ as I paid biometrics twice and than I sent 255$ owp and I am not sure why they sent me $245 back ?

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Today I have received $245 refund from Immigration and I’m not sure what is that for. Only refund I was expecting was 85$ as I paid biometrics twice and than I sent 255$ owp and I am not sure why they sent me $245 back ?
interesting. that is an odd amount. was it autodeposited to yoru account or came by mail?
Didn't you get the OWP? STill no update since the 31st for us with the AIP letter.

Reactions: joe555

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
interesting. that is an odd amount. was it autodeposited to yoru account or came by mail?
Didn't you get the OWP? STill no update since the 31st for us with the AIP letter.
Yes It came back to my credit card since I made all the payments for immigration with that credit card. But it’s a weird amount makes no sense, I got my OWP but few for that is 255 but I got 245$ back so I can’t think of anything. I’m Low key stressed. There is no information about it on my email or any of the three accounts. Did you get your OWP ?

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Yes It came back to my credit card since I made all the payments for immigration with that credit card. But it’s a weird amount makes no sense, I got my OWP but few for that is 255 but I got 245$ back so I can’t think of anything. I’m Low key stressed. There is no information about it on my email or any of the three accounts. Did you get your OWP ?
yes hubby got his owp in the mail with wrong passport # on it. but i've been told it should be ok to use anyway.

joe555

Star Member
Jan 4, 2022
yes hubby got his owp in the mail with wrong passport # on it. but i've been told it should be ok to use anyway.
Did you get any refund by any chance ?? I’m so stressed now like there has been fee confusion so much that they can’t figure out simple thing. Like why they would send me refund without any justification :(

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Did you get any refund by any chance ?? I’m so stressed now like there has been fee confusion so much that they can’t figure out simple thing. Like why they would send me refund without any justification :(
nope and im not expecting any since we got the owp and the vistor permit. just waiting on stupid background check.