+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi All,

Just got my ITA last february 2, 2022 and having some troubles with my application. Hope you can help me. I’ve been invited through AINP and currently working in Edmonton for more than a year now on my PGWP. Do I still need to provide proof of funds? Why does it show in my document checklist?
hi, what I have heard is that if you are working in canada for a certain amount of time then you don’t have to show POF. But I would suggest, please check double with @legalfalcon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I submitted adr on 27 jan and was asked to do remeds. Medicals showed passed yesterday,
ADR was typical Schedule A? I got no ADR. My Medical just got passed in account a week ago. Nothing happened after.

Did you do remeds so fast and it is already passed in account? Seems unbelievable!

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Wow. It was extended in your account?? That is so frustrating.
Actually I don’t know the update I got from MP said mine was extended but then they asked for my husbands, so we both got done now it says medical passed in account

FauFau

Nov 23, 2016
ADR was typical Schedule A? I got no ADR. My Medical just got passed in account a week ago. Nothing happened after.

Did you do remeds so fast and it is already passed in account? Seems unbelievable!
Yes schedule A and information about my daughter...I wouldn't worry if u didn't get adr, some are getting approval without any request for additional documents...

Yes I did, the doctor near me had an appointment available...some are getting extensions i don't know why they requested me to to remeds, im inland but anyways its ircc they do whatever they want lol

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yes schedule A and information about my daughter...I wouldn't worry if u didn't get adr, some are getting approval without any request for additional documents...

Yes I did, the doctor near me had an appointment available...some are getting extensions i don't know why they requested me to to remeds, im inland but anyways its ircc they do whatever they want lol
Hope we get it soon!