+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
I just got a portal email today for my AOR Sep 4 2020, inland PNP application (biometrics provided in December). The last update on Feb 2 via webform response was "The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied"
Oh I remember you from when we applied for wp back in 2020. Congrats buddy! Mind sharing the visa office, I bet it’s not Montreal or Etobicoke

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
You can actually go for mendamus
I actually consulted an immigration lawyer about it and he suggested to not go for it because courts are accepting the reason given by IRCC and giving them extensions on time frame. Have you had any experience with any mendamus application recently?

samirrana

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Ohk! Nah not really cause I’m June 2021 applicant. But I have seen in other forums people have been successful with mandamus and as far as you’re over 15 months, you can go for it

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Ohk! Nah not really cause I’m June 2021 applicant. But I have seen in other forums people have been successful with mandamus and as far as you’re over 15 months, you can go for it
Oh thanks, I will speak with my lawyer then. Thank you.
Will keep you guys posted here.

gaganpannu

Feb 21, 2022
Hi everyone I am silent reader of this forum.

BC- pnp
AOR 17 march 2021
nothing updated till today.
Medical passed today..

Any idea If its a good sign or they will again not do anything after updating medical???

samirrana

Star Member
May 13, 2019
It is definitely good sign that you got this update after this long time but everyone(inland PNP)is in the same boat as far as processing time is concerned. I hope they start moving things quickly. Good luck for the rest of the journey!

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
More than 9 months and still waiting. No update since medical passed. File transferred from Etobicoke to Montreal. Heard Montreal is a very slow office.

samirrana

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Does anybody have any timeline tracking on Montreal EE PNP inland applicants. Mine is in Montreal too after CIO sydney. Wondering if there is watsapp group or some sort. Thanks !

gaganpannu

Feb 21, 2022
Hi Guys,

I got email from officer to pay biometrics fees for my dependent (Wife) . But her biometrics were done in 2019 and are still valid for 2029. What should I do?
Should I pay the fees and send the receipt via web form?
Should I just send biometrics letter which i have from 2019?

robkin

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
United States
Oh I remember you from when we applied for wp back in 2020. Congrats buddy! Mind sharing the visa office, I bet it’s not Montreal or Etobicoke
It was Ottawa. Well it's funny because three days later I got atip notes back from IRCC which are clearly quite a bit out of date... those notes were requested in September 2021. Those notes still still say eligibility review required, security not started and VO Ottawa. But the portal email I got was from Vancouver. Actually the new atip note format doesn't show the date the records were retrieved which is somewhat relevant.

I had consulted an immigration attorney in early February for mandamus but he recommended waiting because my biometrics were not taken until Dec 2020 and it hadn't been 18 months since then. Well I guess it's a good thing I waited...

Oh also a webform submission from Jan 19 got a reply on Feb 2 with "The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied." if that bit of information helps anyone.

Reactions: Yqing237