+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Did you contacted IRRC call support to ask where your file currently stands at?
I used to call them couple months back they were just answering priorities that’s all I’m gonna try tomorrow. But the update I got from MP today says that security and criminality is passed eligibility is in process. And the thing that’s bugging me is that she said they gave her a completion date or a finish date I dunno exact words, but they said it’s gonna be done till nov 2022. That’s 9 more months. They asked for medicals in dec we submitted in jan, so I was hoping for it to be soon.but lost all my hopes today.

Winwin2020

Dec 7, 2020
I used to call them couple months back they were just answering priorities that’s all I’m gonna try tomorrow. But the update I got from MP today says that security and criminality is passed eligibility is in process. And the thing that’s bugging me is that she said they gave her a completion date or a finish date I dunno exact words, but they said it’s gonna be done till nov 2022. That’s 9 more months. They asked for medicals in dec we submitted in jan, so I was hoping for it to be soon.but lost all my hopes today.
At least they are giving some words about the completion date, that's better than nothing.
Hope you will get gold email soon.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I think at the end of March and early April we will see a lot of updates with PNP. IRCC received additional funding to expedite the process. They have to deliver their promise. Also this month they will be done with most of the CEC backlogs. Just patience, I think they will clear most of 2020s for sure by June.

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
I think at the end of March and early April we will see a lot of updates with PNP. IRCC received additional funding to expedite the process. They have to deliver their promise. Also this month they will be done with most of the CEC backlogs. Just patience, I think they will clear most of 2020s for sure by June.
Thankyou so much that’s a relief

FauFau

Nov 23, 2016
Hey there i can see 2021 people here, is there still any 2020 applicant waiting. I’m so depressed ryt now, I’m bc pnp express entry inland applicant with aor 2020 still waiting
I'm here July 2020...take it easy the stress will kill you...this will pass for all of us

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Hey there i can see 2021 people here, is there still any 2020 applicant waiting. I’m so depressed ryt now, I’m bc pnp express entry inland applicant with aor 2020 still waiting
Hi, I am also same case as you bc ee with AOR Feb 2020. You are not alone. I got my last update from MP last year and this year they asked to wait till April to get further contact.

Dont stress, its almost the end of it now!

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hi, I am also same case as you bc ee with AOR Feb 2020. You are not alone. I got my last update from MP last year and this year they asked to wait till April to get further contact.

Dont stress, its almost the end of it now!
I hope and we all can think about something else in life and be happy