+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
The same timeline as yours confirmed declaration, and uploaded photos on Jan 8th, still waiting for the ECoPR.
Hope can be issued soon.
These comments give us hope. Was this portal email received for PNP application? Or the CEC application?

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hello guys October 2020 aor still waiting, my husband and I both are inland, they extended my medicals in October but asked for my husbands medical again in December, so we submitted both of ours medical last week, I got mine done too just in case they ask for mine again so just to same time, anyone in same situation. Please reply help me Thnks. I’m badly In depression now like i gaveup my hopes on everything ryt now. Extended work permits second time now in December still waiting for decision on that too.

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Hello guys October 2020 aor still waiting, my husband and I both are inland, they extended my medicals in October but asked for my husbands medical again in December, so we submitted both of ours medical last week, I got mine done too just in case they ask for mine again so just to same time, anyone in same situation. Please reply help me Thnks. I’m badly In depression now like i gaveup my hopes on everything ryt now. Extended work permits second time now in December still waiting for decision on that too.
This is really sad. And they mentioned they were prioritizing inland applicants.

Did you order GCMS notes? And reach out to your local MP?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
VO?
If it is Halifax you are doomed as everyone there.

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
This is really sad. And they mentioned they were prioritizing inland applicants.

Did you order GCMS notes? And reach out to your local MP?
No reply for GCMS notes since 3 months and local MP tried not much of a helpful information just all the COVID excuse, I also emailed on prime minister email and I heard back from immigration minister email saying they are reviewing eligibility and trying to process applications ASAP.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I feel you! We are waiting for over 8 months and and heading in the same direction. Congrats - it's must be a big relief at the same time.

Questions:
1. How many times did you have to reach out to your local MP to have him/her reach out to IRCC.
2. Did you receive portal email for your EE application submitted via PNP? Or via CEC?
1. Once
2. PNP

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
No reply for GCMS notes since 3 months and local MP tried not much of a helpful information just all the COVID excuse, I also emailed on prime minister email and I heard back from immigration minister email saying they are reviewing eligibility and trying to process applications ASAP.
How long did it take to hear from Immigration minister?

FauFau

Nov 23, 2016
How did you contact prime Minister/immigration Minister? Can you share email?