+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Me , did your medical also passed in December?
I gave it in May'21 for my work permit and got it accepted for PR on 8th Dec'21. I was outland then, now in Canada, hopefully they consider the change to expedite the process. Let me know if you see any progress on your application

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Received eCOPRs for whole family. Timeline below:
Aor Nov 29, 2020 (PNP based CEC)
Eligibility/med/criminality passed January 2020 then complete silence
Aor June 20, 2021 (CEC, filed second application, IRCC didn’t bother to touch it in over 6 months except med extended)
Security initiated July 2021
First time contacted MP who obtained GCMS notes in late Nov 2021.
Portal email January 7, 2022
Credentials email/submission of photos January 8
ECOPR Jan 13
It was more than painful, full of injustice. It finally ended for me but the bitterness it caused will take a lot of time to go away. If IRCC count our whole time in canada towards citizenship (or atleast the cap of one year should be extended to 2 years leaving us with one year requirement to be eligible to citizenship) it may compensate our sufferings to some extent. Pl keep raising your voice for that.
And of course many of you still has to go through the waiting. I hope you’ll all get it in next 2 months.
Best of luck everyone!

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Aor June 20, 2021 (CEC, filed second application, IRCC didn’t bother to touch it in over 6 months except med extended)
ECOPR Jan 13
It was more than painful, full of injustice. It finally ended for me but the bitterness it caused will take a lot of time to go away. If IRCC count our whole time in canada towards citizenship (or atleast the cap of one year should be extended to 2 years leaving us with one year requirement to be eligible to citizenship) it may compensate our sufferings to some extent. Pl keep raising your voice for that.
And of course many of you still has to go through the waiting. I hope you’ll all get it in next 2 months.
Best of luck everyone!
I feel you! We are waiting for over 8 months and and heading in the same direction. Congrats - it's must be a big relief at the same time.

Questions:
1. How many times did you have to reach out to your local MP to have him/her reach out to IRCC.
2. Did you receive portal email for your EE application submitted via PNP? Or via CEC?

sansong

Apr 27, 2021
ECOPR Jan 13
Best of luck everyone!
The same timeline as yours confirmed declaration, and uploaded photos on Jan 8th, still waiting for the ECoPR.
Hope can be issued soon.

Reactions: Princes2020