+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

reza_mash

Dec 17, 2021
Hey guys!!!
Got my portal email this morning.
Here is mine:

PNP - inland
AOR Nov 2020
VO - CIO
Medical expired - Jun 2021
Medical extended - July 2021
Got GU last night
Portal email - TODAY!

Finally, end this painful uncertainty of waiting. I believe they are working on backlogs now. Wish all of you guys good luck!
Congratulations!
I am hearing lots of Nov2020 AOR people getting their portal email today! I am also a November AOR. Wish me luck XD

Reactions: Princes2020

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys!!!
Got my portal email this morning.
Here is mine:

PNP - inland
AOR Nov, 2020
VO - CIO
Medical expired - Jun, 2021
Medical extended - July, 2021
Got GU last night
Portal email - TODAY!

Finally end this painful uncertainty of waiting. I believe they are working on backlogs now. Wish all of you guys good luck!
Congrats. I wish all pnp inland get their COPRs this month.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Just received portal email.
AOR Nov 29, 2020
No updates, never.
A painful journey finally over. Best of luck everyone. We should still raise our voice for all pending applications and also for counting full of our time in canada towards citizenship.
Congrats! I am truly happy for you! Is this from PNP or CEC?

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on December 9, 2020.
  • The CIO office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on February 5, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 21, 2022 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Guy I received this update from my MP. Does this mean Security is completed as well as that was the only thing pending

Reactions: GreatWall

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on December 9, 2020.
  • The CIO office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on February 5, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 21, 2022 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Guy I received this update from my MP. Does this mean Security is completed as well as that was the only thing pending
Yes , security passed. You’ll get portal email this month

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Any applicant here who got their medical exam passed in Dec 2021? and still waiting for portal email?

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
Yes , security passed. You’ll get portal email this month
But they also requested ADR , birth certificate of my new born, and I provided that on same day Dec 10.

could I still expect portal this month ?