+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I can see a number in my GCMS notes issued in June and these notes were only 21 pages long. I have checked other notes from the past but the number was not attached to them.
in your new format notes(short version) you can see this number right?

Right before your application number E*******.
I wonder what is that.
Maybe our “line in the queue”?

Does it start with 2? Mine is in 2000 range.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Yeah it’s only in the shorter versions and in 2000 range.

not sure if it’s PR queue or GCMS notes request queue or may be something else

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Not sure what I am doing right here, I always get my notes within a month, the last time I received them was in mid October. Eligibility not started. Security Not started. Got the same update from MP in mid of November. Ordered new GCMS notes on December.

Actions taken,

Got my story published in CBC news reflecting the hurdle faced by PNP applicants.
Sent my story screenshot as a webform pdf file to the Visa office.
Emailed stories of all applicants suffered from Etobicoke and now suffering more from Halifax, Sent an email to both Visa office, CCed all the MPs involved for all the participants, shared all their stories, CCed Prime Minister and Immigration Minister. Big email with everyones story and provided the link of the news article published from CBC.
Came to know from ask Kubeir that from 24 Dec IRCC call center is taking up calls, Called the rep explained the situation, told them about the news article. The person was kind enough to keep me on hold, reached his supervisor but came back to me and asked if I have called them recently. I told them it was a week ago, and he confirmed that they have requested the visa office to expedite my case and cannot send the same request again.
Sent an email to MP and requested him to take action this time when he follows up with IRCC coming first week of January as the delay is unfair with PNP applicants.

Let's see what 2022 brings for us.
You the man!!

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Hi all, I got to talk to IRCC yesterday on the call. AOR may 30, 2020. The agent told me that the last work done on my file was 17 December 2021 on the eligibility section. But she said that there is a comment now review required by the case analyst. Is it positive or negative? I mean normally it is recommended pass but for me , it's review required. Suggestions? @legalfalcon