+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

robkin

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
United States
I ordered gcms from ircc oct 1 and haven’t heard back. I ordered from cbsa nov 1 and got a 30 extension on dec 1.

I’m the one with sep 04 2020 aor on immitracker.

Reactions: upon

Ken2211

Oct 7, 2017
Inland bc pnp Oct 2020,
Gcms apr 2021 that passes eligiblities.
Request gcms Jul 2021- still waiting for result.
Try another gcms Nov 2021.

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
@upon here is some recent update on my application.

I am EEPNP with FSW eligibility. My AOR was Oct 28, 2020 so more than a year has passed. Primary VO is Vancouver and Secondary is Etobicoke. (Haven't asked GCMS notes after August but I think it didn't change)
After a year of silence, I finally see some movements:
- Nov 22, 2021, I received a Procedural Fairness letter that questioned my eligibility for the FSW program. They gave me 7 days to send back my proofs. I uploaded a new formatted employment letter and a full bunch of proofs (paystubs, bank statements etc.) on Sunday, Nov. 28
- Nov 25, 2021, my medical was passed again.
- Nov 29, 2021, not sure if they accepted my explanation for my work history but I received another additional request as a relationship questionnaire. Again, they gave me another 7 days for answers. My wife and I got married on Oct 10, 2020, just before the AOR so it could be a problem. But we provided many solid proofs from our friends, photos, chat logs, mortgage agreement, insurance etc. We each wrote a time-consuming story for more than 5000 words. I submitted this additional doc on Dec 4, and now I am waiting again. The ADR shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." now.

One positive thing for any of you, I kept watching our EEPNP backlogs and noticed the Vancouver VO actually worked on them with a "first come first serve" order, from September AOR until mine. If you have a really healthy application that is convincible enough, I believe the Agent can finalize everything really quickly.

The negative side is, I assumed the reviewing agent I had was a senior one which is tough and strict. I didn't realize I got those problems when I DIY my application. So you can't imagine what nightmare I experienced during the past two weeks. But good luck everyone, we will go through this soon.

• Wow
Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
@upon here is some recent update on my application.

I am EEPNP with FSW eligibility. My AOR was Oct 28, 2020 so more than a year has passed. Primary VO is Vancouver and Secondary is Etobicoke. (Haven't asked GCMS notes after August but I think it didn't change)
After a year of silence, I finally see some movements:
- Nov 22, 2021, I received a Procedural Fairness letter that questioned my eligibility for the FSW program. They gave me 7 days to send back my proofs. I uploaded a new formatted employment letter and a full bunch of proofs (paystubs, bank statements etc.) on Sunday, Nov. 28
- Nov 25, 2021, my medical was passed again.
- Nov 29, 2021, not sure if they accepted my explanation for my work history but I received another additional request as a relationship questionnaire. Again, they gave me another 7 days for answers. My wife and I got married on Oct 10, 2020, just before the AOR so it could be a problem. But we provided many solid proofs from our friends, photos, chat logs, mortgage agreement, insurance etc. We each wrote a time-consuming story for more than 5000 words. I submitted this additional doc on Dec 4, and now I am waiting again. The ADR shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." now.

One positive thing for any of you, I kept watching our EEPNP backlogs and noticed the Vancouver VO actually worked on them with a "first come first serve" order, from September AOR until mine. If you have a really healthy application that is convincible enough, I believe the Agent can finalize everything really quickly.

The negative side is, I assumed the reviewing agent I had was a senior one which is tough and strict. I didn't realize I got those problems when I DIY my application. So you can't imagine what nightmare I experienced during the past two weeks. But good luck everyone, we will go through this soon.
What a update.
I hope it will end well for you!

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
@Rasputin666 so all the time you ordered GCMS notes your Eligibility was NOT started and you never seen A11.2 note about your Eligibility with Review Required or something?
Not from my previous GCMS notes, but they were all in June, July and August. I just ordered one now and hope I can see anything different.

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Quick question guys
Does forgetting mentioning the date in my PR PNP application when I made flagpole to renew my work permit will get me into a trouble and may cause rejection to my application?
Has anyone been in the same situation before?

What should I do my application was already sent and been in the process since 30th of June 2021

student1998

Dec 7, 2021
PNP EE ALBERTA
AOR May 10,2021
last updates
September 8th, 2021 MEDICAL and biometric. Since then nothing only 1 ghost update.
Completing 7 months in couple of days.