+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Guys, so what should happen in the account when your medical got expired? The status should change right? When does this status change happens? On the day you took a medical(year ago)?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Guys, so what should happen in the account when your medical got expired? The status should change right? When does this status change happens? On the day you took a medical(year ago)?
In my case, it went back to ”you do not need medical…”, and I got an email notification for that change. Then when it went back to “you passed medical on…”, there was no email notification. I randomly checked my account after few months and found the update in Nov (the medical was passed on Oct 13). The date it expired was the day I had it done last year.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
In my case, it went back to ”you do not need medical…”, and I got an email notification for that change. Then when it went back to “you passed medical on…”, there was no email notification. I randomly checked my account after few months and found the update in Nov (the medical was passed on Oct 13). The date it expired was the day I had it done last year.
So you got an email on the day you went to do a medical(exactly a year ago)?
Like you did medical July 5, 2020 and you got an email July 5, 2021 that you don’t need medical exam?

It was more than a year for me since I did medical and it is still valid in my profile…

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
So you got an email on the day you went to do a medical(exactly a year ago)?
Like you did medical July 5, 2020 and you got an email July 5, 2021 that you don’t need medical exam?

It was more than a year for me since I did medical and it is still valid in my profile…
Correct. I did my medical in May 2020, it was passed in July 2020. I got an email saying you do not… in May 2021. So basically it will expire in the month you did the medical not the month you passed it in GcKey.

Reactions: upon

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi all,

I am trying to log in into my IRCConline account since yeah but I am not able to do so. Just wondering id anyone of you are facing the same issue? should I raise it with IRCC tech team.
I could log in without any problems. Have you gotten any news yet?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Any silent readers of this thread please update with your AOR! It feels like not many applicants left who crossed 1 year mark according to this forum.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Anyone complained to the information commissioner about not issuance of GCMS notes?!?!
I can’t handle this injustice no more. Feel so sick.