+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
I am about to return to my home country if I don’t get this in next few days. Can’t bear the depression. It’s seriously affecting my health and my personal life.
I know my workpermit is gonna expire next month too and have to apply it again and pay all fees, it sucks. We have to be strong and hang in there. According to Ircc news they are putting cec and fsw invitations on hold for now to clear express entry backlog and tr to pr thing is done too so I guess that will be helpful for us.

Reactions: Princes2020

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I know my workpermit is gonna expire next month too and have to apply it again and pay all fees, it sucks. We have to be strong and hang in there. According to Ircc news they are putting cec and fsw invitations on hold for now to clear express entry backlog and tr to pr thing is done too so I guess that will be helpful for us.
I wish I could believe what IRCC says.

robkin

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
United States
I know my workpermit is gonna expire next month too and have to apply it again and pay all fees, it sucks. We have to be strong and
If your work permit expires next month you may want to consider renewing it now, or applying for bowp. The processing time recently had been three to six months.

dongdong6406

Oct 3, 2021
Hi guys,

I see lots of ppl have waited for more than a year. That is really scary. I wonder if anyone is applying for Alberta EE? How long you have been waiting for? Can they finish in 6 months as they claimed?

I got my AOR on Sept. 9, 2021, MEP on Oct. 7, BIL on Nov. 18, then nothing.

Thank you very much.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I am about to return to my home country if I don’t get this in next few days. Can’t bear the depression. It’s seriously affecting my health and my personal life.
Hi Princes2020 I have a feeling that you should get your PR pretty soon. I think it might be those final stretches. Just be patient I am sure you will be rewarded with good news. I know a friend of mine who waited 14 months and he is so happy now after getting PR.

Indian Canada hunter

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
oh...god..it seems fatal feelings here... i got EEBCPNP and got ITA, should i apply with it or decline and have to wait for CEC, as i have 442 points, my work permit expires in 2023 February... pls reply guys.. thanks in advance.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hi Princes2020 I have a feeling that you should get your PR pretty soon. I think it might be those final stretches. Just be patient I am sure you will be rewarded with good news. I know a friend of mine who waited 14 months and he is so happy now after getting PR.
Thanks. The problem is there’s no guarantee if I will get it even in 18 months. You know it’s total mess. Anyways, I’ll wait for little bit more time before making the tough decision

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
oh...god..it seems fatal feelings here... i got EEBCPNP and got ITA, should i apply with it or decline and have to wait for CEC, as i have 442 points, my work permit expires in 2023 February... pls reply guys.. thanks in advance.
With 442 you may not get ITA. It was a temporary love affair of IRCC for CEC. Go for bcpnp and you will get your pr soon. The cursed ones are only 2020 applicants

Reactions: Twinklestar06

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
This thread never been so silent…

More that 60 days still no notes received. Anyone complained to the commissioner? How does it work and what is the point?

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi guys,

I see lots of ppl have waited for more than a year. That is really scary. I wonder if anyone is applying for Alberta EE? How long you have been waiting for? Can they finish in 6 months as they claimed?

I got my AOR on Sept. 9, 2021, MEP on Oct. 7, BIL on Nov. 18, then nothing.

Thank you very much.
Hi,

My AOR is Feb 2020,AINP, inland applicant. Stuck in this endless wait.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi all,

I am trying to log in into my IRCConline account since yeah but I am not able to do so. Just wondering id anyone of you are facing the same issue? should I raise it with IRCC tech team.