+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
When they write 80% of our EEPNP applicants receive PR within 6 months I think they just mean the opposite. I think only 20% EEPNP's receive PR within 6 months. One of the reasons they stopped issuing invitations for CEC is that probably lots of people started dumping PNP altogether. Why they wouldn't in the end it is the most costly and it turned out to be one of the longest. I am just wondering to know the statistics of EEPNP backlogs and average monthly PRs issued for EEPNPs. I am pretty sure it is one of the lowest, yet ITAs one of the highest now. Why issue new ITAs if you have huge backlogs. Clean everything and issue new ones. The only motivator could be money. Bring as much cash as possible and then let them sit in waiting bench. Give EEPNP PRs here and there just to keep average 6 months. I think we need to ask IRCC to change the name from Express Entry to Turtle Entry at least for EEPNPs and change the average from 6 to 16 months. This way people will have correct expectations. :)

Reactions: Zdravko_SRB

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
hi guys, got portal email on Nov 23. I got a procedural fairness letter to submit resettlement plan on Nov 18. I submitted it 3 days later on Sunday. Then 2 GUs on Monday. Tuesday, in the middle of nowhere, portal email came. I was so surprised because the ADR (RCMP certificate) I submitted in July 2020 was always been in "being uploaded" status. On Monday it changed to NA. When I saw the GU and ADR changed to NA, I thought they accepted my plan and started security because my eligibility is being RR for more than a year. I expected it to take another weeks or a month to concluded. Luckily, it was done so quick. I have not yet received eCOPR though --> still panic after a long long long time waiting for the application to be processed.

That said, they are trying to reduce backlog to PNPs. I think anyone who has med extended updated in the gckey account will get a result soon.
Congratulations :)

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
I remembered you said your file was transferred to Niagra Falls VO. When I got the procedural fairness letter was sent from that VO too. So in my case in which my app was approved, I think it will be your turn very soon.
Thank you. I hope it comes soon.yeah my current VO is Niagara Falls. Wats your PNP.

culkid

Dec 24, 2020
I remembered you said your file was transferred to Niagra Falls VO. When I got the procedural fairness letter was sent from that VO too. So in my case in which my app was approved, I think it will be your turn very soon.
Did your file go from Etobicoke to Niagara Falls to Vancouver?

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
hi guys, got portal email on Nov 23. I got a procedural fairness letter to submit resettlement plan on Nov 18. I submitted it 3 days later on Sunday. Then 2 GUs on Monday. Tuesday, in the middle of nowhere, portal email came. I was so surprised because the ADR (RCMP certificate) I submitted in July 2020 was always been in "being uploaded" status. On Monday it changed to NA. When I saw the GU and ADR changed to NA, I thought they accepted my plan and started security because my eligibility is being RR for more than a year. I expected it to take another weeks or a month to concluded. Luckily, it was done so quick. I have not yet received eCOPR though --> still panic after a long long long time waiting for the application to be processed.

That said, they are trying to reduce backlog to PNPs. I think anyone who has med extended updated in the gckey account will get a result soon.
Congratulations

Reactions: Twee

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Hey everyone any bc pnp inland or any other pnp express entry October 2020 still waiting ? Or it’s just me left. It’s crazy, feel so helpless in front of immigration ryt now.
Same here. AOR may 30, 2020. EEBCPNP international pg. Infant PA with 2 outland dependent s. Nothing has been done so far on my file for more than a year and half.

scmadmad

Aug 11, 2020
Hey everyone any bc pnp inland or any other pnp express entry October 2020 still waiting ? Or it’s just me left. It’s crazy, feel so helpless in front of immigration ryt now.
Inland BCPNP Oct 2020 +1. Thanks to IRCC, I've lost most of my good feelings to this country.