+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hi,
The Ircc closed my pr application due to incomplete application. They said I didn’t upload my credential education from canada. Some people advised me to fill IR-1 form Application for Leave and for Judicial Review and submit it to the federal court. Does anyone know how to fill this form up?
You need to consult a lawyer. @legalfalcon

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Of course lawyers are expensive. But I am not sure how you are planning to plead your case in court yourself. Do you have a legal background?

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hi,
The Ircc closed my pr application due to incomplete application. They said I didn’t upload my credential education from canada. Some people advised me to fill IR-1 form Application for Leave and for Judicial Review and submit it to the federal court. Does anyone know how to fill this form up?
Hi. I was rejected once before during r10. You can fight with IRCC all day long but end of the day you are just delaying the day that you will receive your PR. Just create a new file and upload again if it the mistake was on your part. If you are sure you uploaded the right thing but it's 100% IRCCs fault, send a web form to explain. IMO why waste 15k to fight for something that's lengthy and uncertain when you have a easier way out..... plus they refund the application fee if r10 is rejected

Reactions: Mek22 and upon

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
I just checked my account and it says Application/profile updated updated but nothing is updated.
Did everyone get a ghost update or is this a good sign?

PNP-CEC
AOR- nov 18 2020
criminality-passed
eligibility - passed
security- not started

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I just checked my account and it says Application/profile updated updated but nothing is updated.
Did everyone get a ghost update or is this a good sign?

PNP-CEC
AOR- nov 18 2020
criminality-passed
eligibility - passed
security- not started
Did your get your notes? How long did ut take?
I had 0 GU. I believe it is a good sign for you to catch one.

Singh1317

Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys i got a gost update last week
16 sep 2020 aor
I am one of the special case sent to etobicoke and transferred to Vancouver office

Reactions: upon