+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I can only talk about law, policy and procedures that are public. As per IRCC, any application can be transferred to any visa office across the IRCC network.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

There are many applicants who are not on the web and many who applied as PNP paper-based. So if you make claims like 100% applicants, that would not be true.

Further, even if a specific visa office is located to handle specific program files, how would that matter?
Than you for your reply. I understand that you can’t speculate. But I just want maybe you share your thoughts why this is might happening (kinda same as speculation I know lol).

I am talking only about EE PNP inlands. We are bunch of people who’s files got sent to Etobicoke after R10. Etobicoke did nothing for all of us reporting here in the forum. No single person reported that Etobicoke did something. But after some time (6 months or so) Etobicoke transfers files to Vancouver or Halifax and Eligibility still not started.

So my main question-what can be the case that Etobicoke just keeps the files with zero action for all of us here on forum and sends files to different office in 6-12 months where no action is taking again?

Here is even the press posted in March 2021 reporting on this very situation and people from this article still waiting with Eligibility now started! Imagine?!?!

https://thetyee.ca/News/2021/03/24/Skilled-Immigrants-Canada-Not-Dreamland/

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
AOR Jan 2021, after about 8 months got resume submission for me and my wifee. What I can expect from this submission any portal email soon? Thanks!

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
What is your degree? What can be the reason they are asking for your degree details? Is it related to something dangerous like nuclear power or whatever?
Biology, agriculture sciences. I do not know why after 8 months IRCC asking for CV. No its not that dangerous. Do you know if anyone got CV submission recently? I think now IRCC is going to start security which was not started since March, 2021. Only security was remain in PR application. I read on different forums that sometimes resume submission means SS and for some applicants its final stage for security. After CV submission they got response within 1-2 months.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Biology, agriculture sciences. I do not know why after 8 months IRCC asking for CV. No its not that dangerous. Do you know if anyone got CV submission recently? I think now IRCC is going to start security which was not started since March, 2021. Only security was remain in PR application. I read on different forums that sometimes resume submission means SS and for some applicants its final stage for security. After CV submission they got response within 1-2 months.
No I did not see anyone. But yes, if Eligibility was passed for you - this is should be for Security then.

Reactions: Princes Queen

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
It means my application will take never ending processing time. Time to think again for PNP tag!
I think you should get processed soon.
Your application is moving. Someone is working on it.
Just wait for some good news.

We are who went to Etobicoke don’t have a pleasure for someone working on our application at all and everything Not Started. Unbelievable right?

Reactions: Princes Queen

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I think you should get processed soon.
Your application is moving. Someone is working on it.
Just wait for some good news.

We are who went to Etobicoke don’t have a pleasure for someone working on our application at all and everything Not Started. Unbelievable right?
It's really horrible that Etobicoke officers are such a dumpsters in process applications! I heard from other members about that office for its forever processing of applications. I really wish that your application process soon! We are all in same boat!

• Love
Reactions: upon

Realuser

Aug 25, 2021
of coarse it was passed.
People who was sent to Etobicoke files never been touched again and Eligibility is NOT started.
Everyone has the same pattern and I don’t understand what is the meaning of that as it can’t be just random. They don’t process only people who was sent to Etobicoke.
I'm still waiting for my PR for over a year now, while CEC applicants get their in a matter of a couple of months.

culchmst

Sep 14, 2021
My timeline so far:

EE BC PNP-inland
AOR - Sept 2-2021
Medical passed- Sept 20-2021
Biometric- Not applicable; already submitted