+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi members,
IRCC asked me and my husband to submit CV/Resume. I have master degree so they asked me to provide master thesis supervisor name, and publications record. But there is one issue in my publications that my name is written in reverse order for example, my name is Cristina Walton Moore, but in publications is it written as Walton Moore Cristina. Is there any problem on submitting CV with this information? Please comment Thanks!

nikcanwin

Jan 21, 2021
You are not the only people waiting guys. I go
I posted a link for multiple times here where you can check how many people they landed each month under each category.
In June and July they landed EE PNP with higher than pre pandemic level.
In 2019 they landed 20 000 total EE PNP.
During Jan-July this year they already landed 9000(with a hike numbers in June-July) so it seems very likely that they would land the same amount as in 2019 by the end of the year.

Here in forum we are the small bunch of the unfortunate who are getting delayed.
You are not the only people waiting guys.The wait is there at every step for whatever reasons.I got the DM on July 22 and sent my credentials on July 29th. Waited for almost two months for ecopr which i got just now. So be patient. You will all reach there.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi members,
IRCC asked me and my husband to submit CV/Resume. I have master degree so they asked me to provide master thesis supervisor name, and publications record. But there is one issue in my publications that my name is written in reverse order for example, my name is Cristina Walton Moore, but in publications is it written as Walton Moore Cristina. Is there any problem on submitting CV with this information? Please comment Thanks!
Hey! That’s weird. Is your degree related to nuclear energy or something? Just wondering why they are asking for it.

I am pretty sure there is no issue for you to submit with this information. It is the same name

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi members,
There is no problem in this. You can submit.

Yuyuoi

Sep 7, 2020
Hello guys.
I was a silent person in this forum.
And now I am so glad to tell you that I got a portal this morning.

<Nova Scotia PNP EE>
I am a single applicatant

approved nominee 27 November
2020 9th December ee invitation

AOR 4th Jan 2021
Medical pass (Upfront medical on 4th January) and request fingerprint: 9th February
-------Big silence-------
Order GCMS: the end of June
Replied GCMS: the end of July

It said everything pass on February 28th except security and info sharing.

My visa office is Sydney
2nd is ottawa

2nd order GCMS : 14th Sep.
did not reply yet and got the portal today.

I wish you all will get a golden PR portal soon.

Last edited:

akash_patel2993

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hello guys.
I was a silent person in this forum.
And now I am so glad to tell you that I got a portal this morning.

<Nova Scotia PNP EE>
I am a single applicatant

approved nominee 27 November
2020 9th December ee invitation

AOR 4th Jan 2021
Medical pass (Upfront medical on 4th January) and request fingerprint: 9th February
-------Big silence-------
Order GCMS: the end of June
Replied GCMS: the end of July

It said everything pass on February 28th except security and info sharing.
My visa office is Sydney
and 2nd is ottawa

2nd order GCMS : 14th Sep.
did not reply yet and got the portal today.

I wish you all will get a golden PR portal soon.
Congratulations buddy

What's your VO?

Reactions: Lopwk

Lopwk

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
You are not the only people waiting guys. I go

You are not the only people waiting guys.The wait is there at every step for whatever reasons.I got the DM on July 22 and sent my credentials on July 29th. Waited for almost two months for ecopr which i got just now. So be patient. You will all reach there.
May I know your AOR?

Lopwk

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hi, good news,it seems there is some movement in inland PNP applications I just passed the Medical AOR June 30th 2021
You are so fast to get MEP. My AOR is May 28th, 2021 but not updated yet. So worry.

May I know when did you get your ITA?

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
You are so fast to get MEP. My AOR is May 28th, 2021 but not updated yet. So worry.

May I know when did you get your ITA?
June 9th express entry I got the ITA it's just seems few weeks ago people who crossed 4 months mark after AOR got thire medical and after that 2 weeks a go medical got processed for those who crossed 3 and half months and now it seems from the information I gathered they start processing those who passed 2 and half months
They're picking up speed، don't worry your turn will come soon,

Last edited:
Reactions: Lopwk