+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
The worst category is FSW.
For July IRCC landed 2440 EE PNP and only 765 EE FSW.
For June they landed 1455 EE PNP and only 290 EE FSW.

Almost all doomed EE PNP are only those who went via Etobicoke office.
Majority of PNP processed with the pre pandemic speed right now according to official numbers.
There haven’t been FSW draws for past 10 months but there have been regular draws of PNP. So the higher number of pnp than fsw makes sense as IRCC is continuously receiving pnp applications. Looking at the COPRs received by pnp as reported at this forum, it’s nowhere close to pre pandemic time.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
There haven’t been FSW draws for past 10 months but there have been regular draws of PNP. So the higher number of pnp than fsw makes sense as IRCC is continuously receiving pnp applications. Looking at the COPRs received by pnp as reported at this forum, it’s nowhere close to pre pandemic time.
I posted a link for multiple times here where you can check how many people they landed each month under each category.
In June and July they landed EE PNP with higher than pre pandemic level.
In 2019 they landed 20 000 total EE PNP.
During Jan-July this year they already landed 9000(with a hike numbers in June-July) so it seems very likely that they would land the same amount as in 2019 by the end of the year.

Here in forum we are the small bunch of the unfortunate who are getting delayed.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I posted a link for multiple times here where you can check how many people they landed each month under each category.
In June and July they landed EE PNP with higher than pre pandemic level.
In 2019 they landed 20 000 total EE PNP.
During Jan-July this year they already landed 9000(with a hike numbers in June-July) so it seems very likely that they would land the same amount as in 2019 by the end of the year.

Here in forum we are the small bunch of the unfortunate who are getting delayed.
Maybe that’s the case. That’s why nobody cares about us

• Sad
Reactions: upon

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
But your security is started so you are on the finish basically.
I just don’t believe me and bunch of others still Eligibility not started and we are all inlands. How is that even possible lol
Eligibility not fucking started 0_o
You’re right. But my security started more than 2 months ago which means it’s now under comprehensive screening. And that’s something which doesn’t have a processing time at all. Can be few months, few years or never .

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
You’re right. But my security started more than 2 months ago which means it’s now under comprehensive screening. And that’s something which doesn’t have a processing time at all. Can be few months, few years or never .
How do you know that you are under comprehensive screening? MY Security check "not started" in GCMS for 6 + month and no idea is it comprehensive check or not.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
How do you know that you are under comprehensive screening? MY Security check "not started" in GCMS for 6 + month and no idea is it comprehensive check or not.
I read on forum here for inland applicants security takes only couple of days once initiated as it’s only a record check. But if goes beyond couple of days, it’s comprehensive screening then.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I read on forum here for inland applicants security takes only couple of days once initiated as it’s only a record check. But if goes beyond couple of days, it’s comprehensive screening then.
Your security can be passed long time ago. It is blank in the notes right? So how do you know exact status?