+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

tam22

Aug 2, 2021
Anyone who has Sept AOR. and still waiting for an update? It's been months and months for "security not start".
It has been a year now. I called the office today and asked for status checking. They told me they would only answer questions for emergencies until they solve all the Afghanistan problems. They won't answer any questions regarding the status checking. So frustrated!
Plenty of us still waiting, I'm September AOR. Some still waiting have an AOR even earlier than September. It's a crappy situation for anyone who applied via PNP last year.

SaAbrol

Jul 23, 2021
Plenty of us still waiting, I'm September AOR. Some still waiting have an AOR even earlier than September. It's a crappy situation for anyone who applied via PNP last year.
It doesn’t matter if they applied this year or last year, they aren’t processing any.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Anyone who has Sept AOR. and still waiting for an update? It's been months and months for "security not start".
It has been a year now. I called the office today and asked for status checking. They told me they would only answer questions for emergencies until they solve all the Afghanistan problems. They won't answer any questions regarding the status checking. So frustrated!
Didn’t you ask them the Afghanistan problem couldn’t be solved by US even after the longest war in American history so how canada is gonna solve it.

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Are they waiting for PNP applicants to lose their nominations? I spoke with a PNP rep, Instead of feeling bad, she argued that people have been held hostage with PNP programs for 3 years (pre-covid), I told her this is sick and people are not giving up on PNP and heading toward CEC and she responded well its their personal choice, How easy for them to say that as we are losing faith on PNP program, the province doesn't care about the delay as she said its a federal govt matter and we cannot interfere. So no matter what NOC you are into stay with it for the rest of your life. Truely disgusted with this system. No once cares about your life or family situation and they call themself a first world country.

Last edited:

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Are they waiting for PNP applicants to lose their nominations? I spoke with a PNP rep, Instead of feeling bad, she argued that people have been held hostage with PNP programs for 3 years (pre-covid), I told her this is sick and people are not giving up on PNP and heading toward CEC and she responded well its their personal choice, How easy for them to say that as we are losing faith on PNP program, the province doesn't care about the delay as she said its a federal govt matter and we cannot interfere. So no matter what NOC you are into stay with it for the rest of your life. Truely disgusted with this system. No once cares about your life or family situation and they call themself a first world country.
This is really FRUSTRATING. I am sure liberals have lost future votes of pnp and fsw.

Lopwk

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
@Veeeg, @super5611, @artozaurus, @Alaa Afifah, @Sarah29, @Lopwk, @aisha_khan, @harsimrannsingh, @Mek22. Can you please give your response to my query? Its a bit urgent please. Thanks
I am a PNP-expresss entry applicant, but I wan to apply for CEC. Therefore, I have created GCKey using new email address to apply under CEC. I have a query regarding new express entry profile could you please share how you overcome the issue?

(1) Has applicant received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
I already have nomination from Province and my PNP-expreess entry application is active for that nomination. In this case should I say Yes to above query?

Thanks for your time to answering the questions!
I even don't know if we can create a new profile with another email. Sorry, can't help.

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
Hi everyone, I have super exciting news to share after a long wait of no updates. I just received my invitation to the portal this morning advising my PR has been approved!!!! Good luck everyone, I really hope they are now picking up 2020 inland files and getting them processed!
Congratulations

what is your AOR and VO?

Reactions: tam22

akash_patel2993

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hi everyone, I have super exciting news to share after a long wait of no updates. I just received my invitation to the portal this morning advising my PR has been approved!!!! Good luck everyone, I really hope they are now picking up 2020 inland files and getting them processed!
Congratulations buddy what's your VO?

@shimohit

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Congratulations
Your visa office?

tam22

Aug 2, 2021
Thank you so much everyone! My AOR was September 2020 and the last time I received my GCMS notes a few weeks ago, my application was in the Ottawa VO.

Reactions: Lopwk