+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
Hi all, can I resign from my current job, if my PR is in progress? I have submitted a job offer and claim 50CRS for this. I already have my BOWP...please help @legalfalcon ......badly needed help!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi all, can I resign from my current job, if my PR is in progress? I have submitted a job offer and claim 50CRS for this. I already have my BOWP...please help @legalfalcon ......badly needed help!
If you claimed those 50 points against your current job offer, then you can't.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Then what’s the difference. Processing time, type of GCMS notes, or something else?
Nothing. Under privacy act you can request your own info. Under access to info request you can request on someone else’s behalf with their consent. If you’re outside canada then you can authorise someone else to obtain info on your behalf under ATI request.

snowy8989

Feb 19, 2020
I am in the same boat too. AOR March 29, 2020 EEBCPNP applicant. Called IRCC for an update today and it's the same frickin thing, Medical extended, security not started and criminality in progress. I am beyond tired and depressed because of this cruel joke IRCC is playing on us :(
Hey I just got my portal today and I was really frustrated the whole time too, eligibility and medical were approved but nothing for security and criminal background. Suddenly this morning they sent me the portal, so I guess there's a hope for PNP applicants from last year!

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Hey I just got my portal today and I was really frustrated the whole time too, eligibility and medical were approved but nothing for security and criminal background. Suddenly this morning they sent me the portal, so I guess there's a hope for PNP applicants from last year!
Congratulations did you have any ghost update?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If a decision on your application has not yet been made, and if you resign, you will have to inform IRCC even if your eligibility has passed. Also, if you claimed 50 points for the arranged offer of employment, that condition will change, thereby decreasing your CRS.

Ideally, you should wait until you receive a COPR, you can then resign the same day.

Reactions: Marmora1475

SaAbrol

Jul 23, 2021
Hello Friends

I want to post my timeline here for your help.

BC PNP INLAND

PNP Nomination 3rd November 2020.
EE ITA received 19th November,
AOR 9th Feb 2021
Portal Invitation 14th August
Portal credentials 16th 17th August
e-COPR received 18th August

I think now IRCC is picking PNP profiles as well.I have seen some more post from PNP inland on ask Kubeir where they got their COPR.I hope everyone of you will get your PR very soon.

My security was stuck since march and then on 14th August, everything was cleared.

I would like to say if anyone is thinking to apply CEC application as well then may be wait for another month to save your hard earned money.

Let me know if anyone need any help...happy to help you.

Best of luck!!
Hey, do you remember your VO

ontariorayman

Feb 26, 2021
Hey, I got my confirmation email this morning too! It was the first thing I saw today and I am so relieved now. I replied to the email but haven’t received my portal login credentials yet. I did check my Spam folder.

All the best to others who are still waiting, just hang in there for a little longer.

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Hey, I got my confirmation email this morning too! It was the first thing I saw today and I am so relieved now. I replied to the email but haven’t received my portal login credentials yet. I did check my Spam folder.

All the best to others who are still waiting, just hang in there for a little longer.
Congratulations Enjoy man. Have a good life ahead.

Reactions: ontariorayman

Realuser

Aug 25, 2021

what happens if you accidentally miss the email? Is there some kind of a verification or change of status in the express entry portal?

Reactions: Marmora1475