+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

artozaurus

Jun 24, 2021
My spouse is the main applicant under BC PNP, I will open another profile under my name as the main applicant. That's what I had in mind.
Will schedule a CELPIP for next week I guess :( .Too bad I wasted 2500CAD on the EE application.

rahulvan

May 22, 2021
Hi everyone,
My Aor is july 2020 BC PNP EE
All assessments have been passed since january 2021.
No updates since then :(
in my notes it was mentioned pre landing triage:final approval/admiss review.
Does anyone knows what that means?

Its really frustrating to see 2021 cec applicants getting their portal emails within 3 months and we are still waiting.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
My spouse is the main applicant under BC PNP, I will open another profile under my name as the main applicant. That's what I had in mind.
Will schedule a CELPIP for next week I guess :( .Too bad I wasted 2500CAD on the EE application.
Mine May 19, 2021 zero updates so far. I am also going to start a new application. I could not find any restrictions that stops you to have 2 EE applications. I noticed from the posts that people a creating new GCKeys. I am going to do the same! People with CEC they get their PR less than 6 months. I do not think PNP will be done in 12 months.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
was your inland cec processed? thinking of applying for that and leaving pnp.
Yes, medical and criminality passed (I provided same old certificates, med was abt to expire in 4 weeks). Info sharing completes (it just completed on pnp file so showing completed on both). I assume security will also be the same for both. Main step; eligibility not yet started for CEC though it’s been more than 6 weeks I submitted the application.
There are complications associated as well. I faced problem with GCMS notes as uci is the same and n response to my request for pnp case I received notes for CEC case.
Also IRCC refused to respond to my webform saying my email is associated with numerous accounts and I have to submit representative form for my “clients”. You can imagine how dumb IRCC’s system is that it can’t differentiate if the the numerous accounts belong to the same person or different persons. Anyways, that matter is underway.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
How do you apply for cec when you're under pnp?
I called IRCC, confirmed I could submit another application under different stream, asked them how I could create another profile, they guided me to create another GOC key to create another profile, followed instructions, got ITA, submitted applications, paid fee, waiting for outcome.

Reactions: moonjuice

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
MP is useless, here are my exchanges with them...basically lied to my face about sending IRCC request to have my application expedited

<------ I request local MP to help, ask them to get an update from IRCC

------> MP Assistant replied with:
An agent from IRCC has contacted our office with the following update for your PR application:
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on August 28, 2020.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 19, 2021 for your constituent.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for your constituent.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for your constituent.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

<------ I replied
Thank you so much for getting back to me with this information. However, as you mentioned, this is the same status I obtained back in early May.

I understand that Covid has halted many applications and I am just one of the many unlucky cases. You must be tired of getting this kind of request due to covid too. But please understand our concern. We purchased our pre-construction apartment 18 months ago and it's completion is set in a month or so. I have to have my PR ready by then if I were to ever be able to finalize the mortgage. I have been waiting for 16 months for my PR including my first application. I have done everything I could in my power to try to speed up the process as I waited for 11 months to contact MP Chiu's office, you are literally my last hope. How am I supposed to wait patiently now when the deadline for closing this purchase is approaching so soon?

Is it an outrageous request that I would like to seek your help in inquiring IRCC to expedite the process? I know that it is possible from other applicants who were in the same shoes as we are now.

-------> MP Assistant replied with:
Hello,

IRCC has already been informed by our office about your request to have the application expedited.

I understand the circumstances surrounding your PR application have been very stressful.

However, as previously communicated with you in our correspondence, I am unable to directly intervene in the application process. It would be up to IRCC to see the request and decide if the case is to be expedited.

<------- I replied
Hope you are well.
After 37 calls to IRCC in the past 9 days, I finally got in contact with an IRCC agent today to verify if they have received your request to have our application expedited as you mentioned in your last email. Unfortunately, they confirmed with me with absolute certainty that they received no such request as no such thing is found in their system. They recommended that I get in contact with your office again, A formal written request is required by them to expedite our application and after that, they would then contact me and inform me that they have received such document.

Every call to IRCC takes about 6 minutes just to know if I am in line for the next available agent to pick up calls. It seems like your office is not taking this issue seriously. I am very disappointed in our communication so far as it has yielded nothing but stress and agony.

Could you please, properly send in a formal request to expedite our application? Let me know if anything is needed from my end in order for us to solve this issue.

As per my previous email to you, your request to have your application expedited has been communicated to IRCC from our office.
However, it is up to IRCC's agent to decide and process the request and it is out of my power to ensure they act on the request.

With that being said, I can submit another request on your behalf to them.
If further documentation is required, IRCC will inform our office and we will let you know.

Please note again that I am unable to directly intervene in the application process.

It would be up to IRCC to see the request and decide if the case is to be expedited.

FauFau

Nov 23, 2016
Yes, medical and criminality passed (I provided same old certificates, med was abt to expire in 4 weeks). Info sharing completes (it just completed on pnp file so showing completed on both). I assume security will also be the same for both. Main step; eligibility not yet started for CEC though it’s been more than 6 weeks I submitted the application.
There are complications associated as well. I faced problem with GCMS notes as uci is the same and n response to my request for pnp case I received notes for CEC case.
Also IRCC refused to respond to my webform saying my email is associated with numerous accounts and I have to submit representative form for my “clients”. You can imagine how dumb IRCC’s system is that it can’t differentiate if the the numerous accounts belong to the same person or different persons. Anyways, that matter is underway.
oh wow I wish I could do that too, but just realized my English test has expired sucks

FauFau

Nov 23, 2016
MP is useless, here are my exchanges with them...basically lied to my face about sending IRCC request to have my application expedited

<------ I request local MP to help, ask them to get an update from IRCC

An agent from IRCC has contacted our office with the following update for your PR application:
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on August 28, 2020.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 19, 2021 for your constituent.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for your constituent.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for your constituent.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

<------ I replied
Thank you so much for getting back to me with this information. However, as you mentioned, this is the same status I obtained back in early May.

I understand that Covid has halted many applications and I am just one of the many unlucky cases. You must be tired of getting this kind of request due to covid too. But please understand our concern. We purchased our pre-construction apartment 18 months ago and it's completion is set in a month or so. I have to have my PR ready by then if I were to ever be able to finalize the mortgage. I have been waiting for 16 months for my PR including my first application. I have done everything I could in my power to try to speed up the process as I waited for 11 months to contact MP Chiu's office, you are literally my last hope. How am I supposed to wait patiently now when the deadline for closing this purchase is approaching so soon?

Is it an outrageous request that I would like to seek your help in inquiring IRCC to expedite the process? I know that it is possible from other applicants who were in the same shoes as we are now.

-------> MP Assistant replied with:
Hello,

IRCC has already been informed by our office about your request to have the application expedited.

I understand the circumstances surrounding your PR application have been very stressful.

However, as previously communicated with you in our correspondence, I am unable to directly intervene in the application process. It would be up to IRCC to see the request and decide if the case is to be expedited.

<------- I replied
Hope you are well.
After 37 calls to IRCC in the past 9 days, I finally got in contact with an IRCC agent today to verify if they have received your request to have our application expedited as you mentioned in your last email. Unfortunately, they confirmed with me with absolute certainty that they received no such request as no such thing is found in their system. They recommended that I get in contact with your office again, A formal written request is required by them to expedite our application and after that, they would then contact me and inform me that they have received such document.

Every call to IRCC takes about 6 minutes just to know if I am in line for the next available agent to pick up calls. It seems like your office is not taking this issue seriously. I am very disappointed in our communication so far as it has yielded nothing but stress and agony.

Could you please, properly send in a formal request to expedite our application? Let me know if anything is needed from my end in order for us to solve this issue.

As per my previous email to you, your request to have your application expedited has been communicated to IRCC from our office.
However, it is up to IRCC's agent to decide and process the request and it is out of my power to ensure they act on the request.

With that being said, I can submit another request on your behalf to them.
If further documentation is required, IRCC will inform our office and we will let you know.

Please note again that I am unable to directly intervene in the application process.

It would be up to IRCC to see the request and decide if the case is to be expedited.
contacting mp is useless, I have done that twice no tangible feedback. ircc shld just process our documents like everyone else...maybe a petition will nudge them to act...I feel for you, our lives are being ruined

ontariorayman

Feb 26, 2021
Two of my friends got approved yesterday, both BCPNP inland applicants. One AOR June 2020 and the other July 2020. Let us all stay strong for just some more time, we have waited this long already. Hopefully we all get the good news soon.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Anyone got Eligibility Passed without receiving any ghost updates? I have zero updates medical passed 7 months ago. Very frustrated.