+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
If you read my previous previous posts you would know I have been among the most vocal voices against this injustice. I raised this issue with journalists, IRCC, minister, MP, social media forums, applied for notes under ATIP to obtain info regarding all CEC and pnp case (they denied my request and I am now going to file complaint with human rights tribunal as similar request was granted to another applicant a day before my request was denied), created/signed several petitions. And I did no see much involvement by pnp affectees. Only few are really concerned abt this gross injustice. I finally applied under CEC last month and currently I have 2 applications in process. I hope this response befits your comment.
Hi I am in same situation. What are your both Aor's?

SSB4

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
I called IRCC, confirmed I could submit another application under different stream, asked them how I could create another profile, they guided me to create another GOC key to create another profile, followed instructions, got ITA, submitted applications, paid fee, waiting for outcome.
Hi Princes2020,

My application also stuck (no update after Jan 28th 2021), I am also planning to apply in CEC and while creating profile with new GCKEY, there are couple of questions, whether applied in EE before and application number. so we just say Yes and provider the file number?

Thanks & regards,

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
PNP inland aor December.
Zero updates.
per last notes received few months ago just completeness check done in January.
Eligibility not started.

could not connect to the agent since nor ordered new notes. Going completely crazy.

SSB4

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Etobicoke is doing better, one of the person I know with Feb 2021 PNP got post e-mail couple of weeks ago

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Etobicoke is doing better, one of the person I know with Feb 2021 PNP got post e-mail couple of weeks ago
I believe we made a big mistake applying in 2020. We should’ve waited for Jan 2021. They are processing everyone starting Jan 2021 with normal speed to meet the processing time. They screwed 2020 already so it doesn’t matter how long they gonna process those applications.