+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

GreatWall

Aug 4, 2021
Hello fellas. I know that you have been waiting for a while, but I just have one frustrating question. So firstly, I have submitted an application last December and I got my medicals updated in 40 days. However, I had to withdraw my application and reapply. My new AOR date is 20 of April this year. I want to know do you have any info on why the hell my medicals and biometrics are still not shown after almost 4 months?!? Did they suspend all PNP Inland process?

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Called IRCC today, got a new update -- all assessment passed. Any idea how much time it would take from here to receive portal email ?

My Details :
PNP INLAND - AOR -SEP 22 ,OINP - Sydney NS,
Congrats. It is great news

I believe there are 2 scenarios:
1- you will get it within 30 days
2- it seems they send Emails to bunch of people in specific week ( i saw last week of past couple of months)
Wish you best

Reactions: Sathish18

Sathish18

Jul 14, 2020
Congrats. It is great news

I believe there are 2 scenarios:
1- you will get it within 30 days
2- it seems they send Emails to bunch of people in specific week ( i saw last week of past couple of months)
Wish you best
Thanks for the details! Hope, everyone gets updates soon :)

Reactions: amosi

atiq722

Jul 6, 2020
I sent email to MP to get feedback about my application and got reply same story Covd 19 process delayed

Good morning,

I have received the following response to our office’s inquiry from IRCC:
“We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program :

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on September 30, 2020.
  • The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on March 31, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid for your constituent.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for your constituent.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for your constituent.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.”

Reactions: Princes Queen

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I sent email to MP to get feedback about my application and got reply same story Covd 19 process delayed

Good morning,

“We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program :

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on September 30, 2020.
  • The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.”
IRCC is full of lies and getitng massive abuse from pnp's! I lose all hope over IRCC.

tam22

Aug 2, 2021

Good morning,

Honestly, why is there no system to escalate things and have a proper reason as to why INLAND applicants from 2020 are just being forgotten about? Why do we get the same generic response to every inquiry? It is absolutely not just that CEC Inland applicants from 2021 are getting PR in 2 months and we have had nothing for over 8+ months in our applications. I'm nearly at a year since my AOR. I truly feel like just withdrawing my application and forking out the money again and going for CEC this time.