+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
EE BC PNP
AOR - Aug 23rd 2020 ( inland 2 dependents)
vo - CIO sydney Nova Scotia
eligibility passed
criminality in progress for the longest time
background check in process as per website
security not started
when should i expect something…… is there a scope or should i like others apply CEC…
I’m going to apply for CEC

Reactions: Princes Queen

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
We should arrange a strong protest in front of IRCC office/ PNP Vancouver office while live on FB, Insta, and Twitter etc. Because electronic and print media will not listen against IRCC. So guys what you think? We should do it to bring IRCC/PNP on table.
I AM IN

Reactions: upon

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
We should arrange a strong protest in front of IRCC office/ PNP Vancouver office while live on FB, Insta, and Twitter etc. Because electronic and print media will not listen against IRCC. So guys what you think? We should do it to bring IRCC/PNP on table.
I’m in

Reactions: upon

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
I m in.. if that will at all make a difference… To be honest i have no hope from ircc… I think there was a protest planned in july. Not sure what happened with that…

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
@Princes2020, I called IRCC today, but agent told only option to file new application is withdraw the previous one. Because when are creating new application it will ask for previous application details and we can't hide the previous application at that point. how did you handled it?

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
Hi all. I am an EE BCPNP Inland applicant with a September 2020 AOR. I have had no update in my profile since October 29, 2020, when my biometrics & medicals were approved.

I received GCMS notes on June 11, and it appears the last update on my profile was in November last year with the recommendation of Ready to Finalize.

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
Info sharing - Complete
Office: Ottawa

I was just able to get through to IRCC on the phone and nothing of the above has changed since I received the notes in June. It's so disheartening to see so many CEC inland applicants (some of who have been my friends who have applied in 2021) be approved within months of their AOR when my case is not really so different. I'm not sure why inland applicants from 2020 are just being forgotten about. PNP should be prioritized as well.

My work specific visa that I was granted through my nomination is set to expire early next year. In the case I am still waiting for PR in a few months time, do I need to apply for a BOWP or request another work permit support letter from BCPNP? Just trying to think ahead, but hoping that it doesn't come to that!
I am of the same case/timeline as you(24Sep2020) , but my nomination/PNP is without restrictions. I have my Bridging work permit that will expire on Apr 2022. I believe, you are able to apply for BOWP, if needed . I have received my portal medical update last month (reflecting I don't need it). Please let us pray hard :),

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Obviously I didn’t hide anything. I created new profile and while submitting application it asked if I had submitted an application previously and I responded yes and the Lyn the system asked for the UCI # which I provided. I also explained it in my LOE why I was submitting another application while previous one was already under progress. I recall some other applicants also got confirmation via webform but I didn’t generate webform for this myself.
That’s the reason I asked you to confirm it with IRCC before submitting another application. It’s not easy.

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
Obviously I didn’t hide anything. I created new profile and while submitting application it asked if I had submitted an application previously and I responded yes and the Lyn the system asked for the UCI # which I provided. I also explained it in my LOE why I was submitting another application while previous one was already under progress. I recall some other applicants also got confirmation via webform but I didn’t generate webform for this myself.
That’s the reason I asked you to confirm it with IRCC before submitting another application. It’s not easy.
Actually in my case Agent is about to send me how to submit another application, then she contacted some tech guy for my query and told the obstacle. Anyway I didn't try creating new profile So, I am going to try that. I didn't get your point on this, " I recall some other applicants also got confirmation via webform but I didn’t generate webform for this myself." Did they got confirmation to submit their second application via webform?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Actually in my case Agent is about to send me how to submit another application, then she contacted some tech guy for my query and told the obstacle. Anyway I didn't try creating new profile So, I am going to try that. I didn't get your point on this, " I recall some other applicants also got confirmation via webform but I didn’t generate webform for this myself." Did they got confirmation to submit their second application via webform?
When I called the agent also asked someone and them confirmed I could submit applications under 2 different streams.
No, I did not send a webform. But I did see another applicant shared response to his webform where IRCC confirmed 2 applications can be submitted.

Reactions: Anil_Kumar_1988

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi Guys! Just reading through these posts I come to the conclusion that I rushed with my EE BCPNP. If I waited for 2-3 months I could have been eligible for CEC. My AoR is 19 May 2021. Inland with 3 dependent kids all here in Canada. Do you guys recommend me to withdraw from EE BCPNP and apply for CEC? My wife's and kid's passports are expiring next year in February 2022. Given that there is no change on my profile since AoR, not even a request for biometrics. I have a feeling that the whole process might take around a year or even more! I just wanted to know your thoughts! I already spend over 5K for the whole process up until now! I wish I knew this earlier I would have avoided the BCPNP scam! What kind of express entry is this if your application has not even been touched for over 2 months now!

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hi Guys! Just reading through these posts I come to the conclusion that I rushed with my EE BCPNP. If I waited for 2-3 months I could have been eligible for CEC. My AoR is 19 May 2021. Inland with 3 dependent kids all here in Canada. Do you guys recommend me to withdraw from EE BCPNP and apply for CEC? My wife's and kid's passports are expiring next year in February 2022. Given that there is no change on my profile since AoR, not even a request for biometrics. I have a feeling that the whole process might take around a year or even more! I just wanted to know your thoughts! I already spend over 5K for the whole process up until now! I wish I knew this earlier I would have avoided the BCPNP scam! What kind of express entry is this if your application has not even been touched for over 2 months now!
“BCPNP scam”, I love this term . No one knows if you apply CEC today you’ll get COPR faster than pnp. But if I were you, I would have taken the chance. Atleast I would be free from residency obligations under pnp. But it’s a tough decision. You should evaluate all outcomes.