+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Going through the forum I can see that IRCC process Outland applications much faster than EE PNP inlands. Many outlands got Ready for visa note in GCMS while people like me who is inland have Eligibility not started.
I can’t really handle it anymore.

It would be so wise for the government here not to traumatize and break mentally the potential immigrants because it will cause only damage to Canadian society in the future.

Mutzio

Dec 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
Going through the forum I can see that IRCC process Outland applications much faster than EE PNP inlands. Many outlands got Ready for visa note in GCMS while people like me who is inland have Eligibility not started.
I can’t really handle it anymore.

It would be so wise for the government here not to traumatize and break mentally the potential immigrants because it will cause only damage to Canadian society in the future.
it might be a conspiracy theory but I think they need money because of Covid. We are already inside the country and paying taxes but outlanders mean additional income to them.

Reactions: upon

AmiSar

Jul 16, 2020
Did any PNP candidates receive COPR recently?

Timelines:

Category: PNP-CEC Inland (OINP) - One dependent, 5 years of experience in Canada.
Primary VO: CIO Sydney
Secondary VO: Not assigned yet
AOR: 10-Nov
Medical Passed: 20-Nov
Biometric exempted: Passed Dec 2020
Eligibility passed: Jan 2021
Medical Expired: July 2021 (No one asked for re-medical and status is the same).
Criminality Passed: Jan 2021
Info Sharing: In progress since Jan 2021
Security passed: Not started

Guru95

Jul 2, 2021

Timelines:

Category: PNP-CEC Inland (OINP) - One dependent, 5 years of experience in Canada.
Medical Expired: July 2021 (No one asked for re-medical and status is the same).
Same here but mine Criminality and info sharing is in progress and security is not started yet. Same VO CIO Sydney

sian-y

Jun 16, 2019

Timelines:

We are on the same boat.
Category: PNP-CEC Inland (BCPNP) - One dependent
Secondary VO: Ottawa
AOR: 23-Nov
All passed early this year, but Security. I heard someone with BCPNP/AOR- Dec 2020, got the portal email last week and am not sure if he's single.

akash_patel2993

Star Member
May 19, 2020
AOR - Oct 03, 2020
Stream - PNP/CEC
VO - File was moved to Vancouver VO last month. Earlier it was with Etobicoke VO.
Same aor oct 17th

Criminality is in process
Eligibility and security not started
My file was moved to Vancouver from etobicoke in june if you get any updates let me know

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
any approval after canada day?

nikcanwin

Jan 21, 2021
Hi guys

Got a reply finally to my webform raised on July 1st regarding my application status. After all the rhetoric about covid and the subsequent delays they wrote
1. Background verifications in process (they were valid earlier)
2. Security not initiated
3. Criminality is valid (It was valid earlier too)
4. No comment on eligibility status ( Earlier it was eligibility meets requirements)

Can anyone throw some light on this.

atiq722

Jul 6, 2020
Hi guys

Got a reply finally to my webform raised on July 1st regarding my application status. After all the rhetoric about covid and the subsequent delays they wrote
1. Background verifications in process (they were valid earlier)
2. Security not initiated
3. Criminality is valid (It was valid earlier too)
4. No comment on eligibility status ( Earlier it was eligibility meets requirements)

Can anyone throw some light on this.
Dear apply GCMS notes it will disclose your file Actual status

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
New statistics got published for May for EE.
So they landed 745 PNP in May (small increase from April 710).

Also they decreased FSW-just 290 landed(it was 405 in April).

It isn’t bad at all for EE PNP. Pre covid they landed 1500 every month on average. But we need to understand that majority of PNP were Outland pre covid so when they land 745 right now it’s people only from Canada or maybe some approved from US.

Also, we are here like 20 people on this thread. Between Jan-May they landed 5135 Express Entry PNP. So I can tell we don’t really have a whole picture from this thread guys. They do process applications with decent speed now - maybe we are just unlucky ones with applications not moving.

Last edited: