+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
AOR - Oct 03, 2020
Stream - PNP/CEC
VO - File was moved to Vancouver VO last month. Earlier it was with Etobicoke VO.
Same as mine. Files were moved from Etobicoke to Vancouver VO on June 22. My AOR was Oct 28. You can google your local MP and select the MP office near you. Send them the email with all your application details (names, birthdays, UCI numbers, application numbers, date of AOR etc.) and let them know how frustrated you are now. MP will contact IRCC first to grab the current status, then send the request form to ask IRCC to speed up your profile. But I don't think it worths your time. I tried it and it took so long to get feedback from MP and IRCC, my speeding up letter was received by IRCC on June 29th and you can know it didn't help until now.

Reactions: upon and Aafu1234

ontariorayman

Feb 26, 2021
Hope you get it soon, did you try to reach out to your MP?

Besides, did you order GCMS notes before? if yes, when did your application finish the R10 check? (completeness check, reference: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/ (See 1 Completeness Check)).

Because I noticed the Biometrics completed: Dec 01, 2020, can this delay the application process timeline?
Thanks, I did reach out to my local MP's office but they can't do much either.

And yes, I have ordered GCMS notes multiple times (3) now. My application is R10 complete and criminality was also almost cleared but was put on hold because of no biometrics. ServiceCanada stopped taking biometrics all together for months and then eventually started calling people to give them an appointment. I never received that call and had to wait until Dec 01 when the online booking system reopened.

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
AINP EE AOR September 11, 2020 passed 10 months still no update. Security in progress criminality and eligibility not started this is just frustrating. Anyone on the same boat?

• Sad
Reactions: amosi