+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Did you stay with your employer or you wait before you quit?
Hi yes. just to be safe. there is a possibility that you will loose points if you quit. you just need a lot of patience. In my case, Im on my way to give up just because i dont want to stay anymore in my employer even im on bowp, there is one time that i already give resignation to my manager because i cant take it anymore. but still I stay for a while, and then the email comes in. Thanks God

Reactions: Narhea

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi guys regarding about our situation alberta express entry pnp. So the province give me 600 points and I claim 50 points to the job offer.my open working permit is no employer restrictions. I can't stand my employer anymore. Do you thinks guys i can quit my job? Please I need your advice I don't wanna compromise my application since I waited this for 9 yrs. Everything is passed only the security is not yet pass.
I don’t really understand why would you care about those 50 points if you have 600 from PNP. I think as long as your PNP not employer driven you can quit and doesn’t matter if they deduct those 50 points.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Hi yes. just to be safe. there is a possibility that you will loose points if you quit. you just need a lot of patience. In my case, Im on my way to give up just because i dont want to stay anymore in my employer even im on bowp, there is one time that i already give resignation to my manager because i cant take it anymore. but still I stay for a while, and then the email comes in. Thanks God
as far as I know, PNP will give a chance to send docs for them from new employer and they will review new docs to keep 600 points.

there is instructions for every pnp in their website

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Good question! Anyone here with August or earlier AOR with no PR?
AOR 16 June 2020, with no update what so ever since Aug 2020, medical is expired and no information. File is not even touched by an officer. MP contacted IRCC twice, I raised webform 4 times, several calls with same covid excuse reply. Wrote email to immigration minister but nothing worked. Dont know what to do.

• Sad
Reactions: amosi

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
AOR 16 June 2020, with no update what so ever since Aug 2020, medical is expired and no information. File is not even touched by an officer. MP contacted IRCC twice, I raised webform 4 times, several calls with same covid excuse reply. Wrote email to immigration minister but nothing worked. Dont know what to do.
really sad
Hope you have it soon
I’m really thinking of cancel my app and apply for CEC
They are giving PR to cec In 3 months

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Crazy process, pal. Really feed sorry for all of us :/
So your file was touched last time a year ago when Case Analyst wrote a note for Eligibility?

Maybe they don’t process FSW PNP but only CEC PNP? I don’t know.

Also, do you have any Outland dependants?

Last edited:

wyzhang

May 11, 2021
Hope you feel better after looking at this Inland-PNP tracker... There are still some cases AOR in 2020 March without any decision made...Just focus on other stuff and don't think about it... I am also very anxious though, but I tried to make myself better by forgetting about it..
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-inland-e-apr-tracker

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Crazy process, pal. Really feed sorry for all of us :/
So your file was touched last time a year ago when Case Analyst wrote a note for Eligibility?

Maybe they don’t process FSW PNP but only CEC PNP? I don’t know.

Also, do you have any Outland dependants?
Yes buddy last time my file was touched when Case Analyst wrote his comments on 8th Aug. All my dependents are inland.

• Sad
Reactions: Twee and upon

ruby1

Mar 29, 2021
Hey all, does anyone else have "PNP crim not passed" listed as their group name in their GCMS notes? Anxious about what it means

ruby1

Mar 29, 2021
what is the reason that they wrote not passed?
That's what I'm wondering. From googling it sounds like they're grouping applicants during covid. Other people have been grouped in a "covid pace" group. Hopefully it's nothing negative. I'm tired of waiting and worrying about the whole process lol

nisargp690

Feb 2, 2021
I have contacted my local MP. And they got this reply from IRCC

It means my security has been passed??

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on October 14, 2020.
  • The Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant meets the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on June 28, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until September 10, 2021 for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • The applicant will be notified once a final decision is made.