+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

#jas54321

Apr 15, 2020
What do you mean by normal EE? They are mostly processing CEC applications. And forgot our PNP applications.
Hey guys i am waiting for COPR since march 7 thats when my 6 months was over , now its been over two months extra and no sign of freaking COPR yet such a bullshit they are pulling,I went through Express PNP with highest points of 101 at tht time. It is frustrating af. I am from BC. I did fill a forum asking them how long it is going to take they answered with typical COVID statement. I knw people who went after me and getting their COPRs

Reactions: ESSVIN333

ESSVIN333

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hey guys i am waiting for COPR since march 7 thats when my 6 months was over , now its been over two months extra and no sign of freaking COPR yet such a bullshit they are pulling,I went through Express PNP with highest points of 101 at tht time. It is frustrating af. I am from BC. I did fill a forum asking them how long it is going to take they answered with typical COVID statement. I knw people who went after me and getting their COPRs
We all are in the same boat bro.

Reactions: #jas54321

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
We are all in the same boat. I had 111 points in PNP, and asi said we went through pnp, have been working, contributing to economy, paying taxes, had higher ielts than what recently been allowed, obligated to remain in the province, paid pnp fee and the result of all this is we are punished to see others getting their COPRs who filed applications much later and who have lower crs and have not gone through the additional requirements of pnp. This is human rights violation as we as a group are being discriminated against.

Reactions: Dean Wang and upon

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Dont worry buddy you are not alone, I have AOR 16 June 2020 almost a year to complete but no movement since Aug last year, so hang on we will get it soon. you can check my details in signature.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
This waiting is so bad, I can't do it any more. I want to have my pr to go to UBC!

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
aor mar 25 2020(bc Pnp inland CEC) - called ircc to see if medical were extended, same response as always medical expired, criminality in progress, security not started: same with gcms notes, last they touched my file was july 7, 2020
All my friends who applied even in September (6 months after me) got their PR's already
Its so depressing and unfair, everyday you to try to not take stress and think about it but whenever somebody messages that I got it and when i see that they applied so long after me it just hurts

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Ohhhhhhh my God!!!! You finally!! Big congrats around cornor!
I lost a lot of sleep, even yesterday I was so stressed out. It has been a terrible experience. I don't like my job, I got an offer from UBC cs and I cannot afford it as a international student. Now it seems that I can quit my job and go back to school.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I am so relieved that our CB01126 not dead!
He is working right now!
I sent a lot of webforms, called them every month. I even submitted another application through new path way and paid another 1150+85 biometrics. I wasn't crazy because I know I need pr as quickly as possible.