+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
8K+/month is definitely a new record since the start of express entry. even comparing to the pre-covid rate of 2k-3k/month.

they say they are working in full capacity for CEC, i call that BS! how come all of sudden, with same amount of CEC officers, they had a productivity increase of 3 to 4 times? it's likely they've allocated more resources from other programs to CEC, this is so unfair :(

New data was published, folks!

During March 2021 there were 8415 CEC landed and 825 PNP landed in Canada.

They are keep working on PNP but slowly compared to CEC.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/opendata-donneesouvertes/data/IRCC_M_EEadmiss_0002_E.xls

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
take a chill pill my bro. we all feel for ya, but this is starting to look very unhealthy for ya. There's nothing you can do at the moment, so please take care of yourself.

"If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." ... Matthew 5:39

IRCC is committing a serious crime.

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
"If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." ... Matthew 5:39

IRCC is committing a serious crime.
“The chief task in life is simply this: to identify and separate matters so that I can say clearly to myself which are externals not under my control, and which have to do with the choices I actually control. Where then do I look for good and evil? Not to uncontrollable externals, but within myself to the choices that are my own . . .”
Epictetus, Discourses, 2.5.4–5

This IRCC covid ordeal pressed me into searching for a more ancient answer than the bible. I found my calling in stoicism. "Differentiating between what we can change and what we can’t. What we have influence over and what we do not. A flight is delayed because of weather—no amount of yelling at an airline representative will end a storm." Accept that IRCC is crap and applications are delayed. But choose to act on the things that are still in our control. Check profile daily, Call IRCC once in a while, order the GCMS notes, and then we can enjoy life without worrying too much. Learn a new skill, read a new book, spend more time with loved ones, enjoy the upcoming summer. We are already in Canada, working hard to make a living here and in turn doing our duty of contributing to society and the economy. A hanging piece of paper by IRCC does not change the fact that we are already Canadians.

I pray for all of us who are in this boat with me with the Serenity Prayer: “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

Reactions: ontariorayman

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
8K+/month is definitely a new record since the start of express entry. even comparing to the pre-covid rate of 2k-3k/month.

they say they are working in full capacity for CEC, I call that BS! how come all of sudden, with the same amount of CEC officers, they had a productivity increase of 3 to 4 times? it's likely they've allocated more resources from other programs to CEC, this is so unfair :(
Hold on, according to this excel document, in 2021 Q1 there are 465 Manitoba PNP who got COPR but only 160 Manitoba CEC who got COPR.
I'm under MPNP which should have more chances to get PR than CEC applicants. What's going on now?

Security not started, I assume they just try to hold our applications for letting us stay in our province as long as we can.

However, the CEC applicants can switch to a new job or move to another province with no problem. So IRCC knows they can't stop them.

Last edited:
Reactions: shank15 and upon

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन । मा कर्मफलहेतुः भूः मा ते सङ्गः अस्त्वकर्मणि ॥

“Let your concern (or focus) be on your action, let it not be on the outcome of the action. Do not act only out of expectation of a result, but then do not slip into inactivity.”

Bhagavad Gita

Reactions: Falguni Patel

Oh!Cannyland

May 16, 2021
@legalfalcon. I need your input on the question below. I applied for PNP express entry my wife as dependent. my aor is Nov 7th and since then the only update is medical passed. Have called CIC several times no update on my file. Even eligibility has not started. My wife created an express entry profile and had been invited to apply via CEC. Can she go ahead and submit the application and I will wit’s draw my PNP express since there is no movement on the application since December 2020. Can I get refunds on my application?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon. I need your input on the question below. I applied for PNP express entry my wife as dependent. my aor is Nov 7th and since then the only update is medical passed. Have called CIC several times no update on my file. Even eligibility has not started. My wife created an express entry profile and had been invited to apply via CEC. Can she go ahead and submit the application and I will wit’s draw my PNP express since there is no movement on the application since December 2020. Can I get refunds on my application?
Yes, your wife can apply, that is not an issue at all.

As regards refund,

Clients pay processing fees for the processing of their application rather than its outcome. Therefore, the processing fees are non-refundable once the processing of an application has begun, regardless of its outcome.

Application not processed
Fees for service shall be refunded if an application has not been processed and when the client has formally indicated that they wish to withdraw the application or when the client has decided not to submit the application.

Right not granted or not exercised
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) or Right of Citizenship Fee (ROCF) shall be refunded if the right is not granted or is not exercised.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/fees/refunds.html

Since your application processing has commenced, you will not be able to get a refund for the processing fee, but you can get a refund of the RPRF, if you have already paid.

ontariorayman

Feb 26, 2021
Am I allowed to change my job? I really did not want to switch while my application was in progress but I am tired now and want to look for other opportunities.

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
The IRCC website still shows the timelines for EE PNP as 6 months.

Hopefully, they process the applications faster. The BC PNP Timelines showed 2-3 months but it took 5 months to get my nomination.
Even for Express Entry it is showing 6 months. Hope for speedy processing.