+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hi @Princess2020 ! Did you get any GU along the way? Asking you because we are almost the same AOR. I’m Dec 1 2020 EE PNP inland and did not have any GU.
Still waiting for notes to see what is going on.
No ghost update at all. In my account the only update was jan 7, medical passed. But as per GCMS notes, web form and phone inquiry eligibility and criminality passed in March. Since then security not initiated.
I am PNP based CEC.

Reactions: upon

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
No ghost update at all. In my account the only update was jan 7, medical passed. But as per GCMS notes, web form and phone inquiry eligibility and criminality passed in March. Since then security not initiated.
I am PNP based CEC.
I think you are in a good shape and will be considered CEC. Hope you get it soon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
From another thread:

CEC
CRS: 468
ITA : January 7, 2021
AOR: February 20, 2021
Biometrics: May 22, 2019
Medical passed: March 4, 2021
Background check completed: April 26, 2021
COPR: May 4, 2021

I really feel for all of us guys. This is so frustrating. We all went through PNP process which was not easy and they just ignore our applications while we all here in Canada. I am deeply disappointed ☹

• Sad
Reactions: ticalee and amosi

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
EE PNP>Etobicoke VO>Sydney VO> CB01126
Every one is another level of frustration.
Let's just focus on the job, do not think about it.
I thought about it in past 8 months while I was making life decisions and plans, but it turned out to be all in vain.
I applied for computer science program, I talked to my employer to quit my job in Fall 2020. It all messed up by the funny PNP.
I was too naive to believe I'll get it in 6 months.
Thank you Canada, thank you CB01126. I have never thought I could be so patient like now.
I could have been a very successful software engineer, but now I guess I should waste my another year in the dummy job.

Reactions: Twee

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
From another thread:

CEC
CRS: 468
ITA : January 7, 2021
AOR: February 20, 2021
Biometrics: May 22, 2019
Medical passed: March 4, 2021
Background check completed: April 26, 2021
COPR: May 4, 2021

I really feel for all of us guys. This is so frustrating. We all went through PNP process which was not easy and they just ignore our applications while we all here in Canada. I am deeply disappointed ☹
I even applied again for the new pathway......

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
EE PNP>Etobicoke VO>Sydney VO> CB01126
Every one is another level of frustration.
Let's just focus on the job, do not think about it.
I thought about it in past 8 months while I was making life decisions and plans, but it turned out to be all in vain.
I applied for computer science program, I talked to my employer to quit my job in Fall 2020. It all messed up by the funny PNP.
I was too naive to believe I'll get it in 6 months.
Thank you Canada, thank you CB01126. I have never thought I could be so patient like now.
I could have been a very successful software engineer, but now I guess I should waste my another year in the dummy job.
Well... Start by learning Java or python on your own while you wait. CS degree don't teach programming and expect you to learn it on your own anyways

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
And the irony is some of us even qualified under CEC but score wasn’t that low previously so we had to go for the harder path of PNP and now those with lower score than us, who applied much later than us, didn’t pay PNP fee, not bound by PNP obligations, are getting COPRs and our cases are hanging in the air

Reactions: Twee and xza116

1RSD

May 4, 2021
Let's start putting it on Twitter and tagging Ministers and news outlets like the national post, Globe and mail etc. Hopefully it will help.