+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Yes, so I got a new police certificate......... There is no hope for EE PNP. Hopefully I can get pr on the new pathway and I can pay less tuition for UBC CS. I guess my current saving can only support me for one semester...

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
EE PNP should have been very fast, but now look at that! There is no movement, and people are waiting from Jan 2020. It is crazy.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Its too late! Most of your documents like Police Certificate might be expired. I was about to submit my application in this new stream but later realized my police certificate was only valid for 3 months.

Here is the link tho - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/05/applications-open-tomorrow-for-new-pathway-to-permanent-residency-for-over-90000-essential-temporary-workers-and-international-graduates-of-a-canad.html

Barely 50 spots are left - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html
OMG, when I applied, I was around the first 5000.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Yes, so I got a new police certificate......... There is no hope for EE PNP. Hopefully I can get pr on the new pathway and I can pay less tuition for UBC CS. I guess my current saving can only support me for one semester...
]
I filled out all forms in 2 hours. I was uploading the documents and that is when I realized my Police Certificate is expired. FML!

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
]
I filled out all forms in 2 hours. I was uploading the documents and that is when I realized my Police Certificate is expired. FML!
it's fine to have the expired ones, so long as you have been in Canada.

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I think we should all just stay optimistic! The vaccines are rolling out world wide, travel will resume when vaccinations are out. COPR will be issued in time to come

Reactions: ontariorayman

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
WHATTTT I DIDN'T KNEW THAT :/ and its too late now!
Well, you should have known that. I checked the instructions of this special program and it is the same in terms of PCC with EE. For EE, you can use the expried ones, no problems so long as you have not been back in your homecountry.

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
PNP INLAND APRIL 1
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email received on May 06, sent requested information on the same day. Today May 7 received portal access to upload photo for PR card.
It look like I approved but still no CoPR.
Good luck guys
Congratulations

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
PNP INLAND APRIL 1
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email received on May 06, sent requested information on the same day. Today May 7 received portal access to upload photo for PR card.
It look like I approved but still no CoPR.
Good luck guys
Congratulations! What’s your aor?