+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
The liberal government's immigration system is totally the definition of being incompetent. I would forever not vote for Liberal in the future and I'll let my kids, my grandsons never vote for Liberals. We'll forever remember how I was treated in 2020-2021.
I'll never make friends with anyone if he/she votes for Liberals. They made me feel so bad. I would rather the NDP in leadership. BC is with NDP and our immigration system is super efficient, I got my PNP within 24hrs after I submitted everything.

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Called IRCC agent today on May 5th 2020, AOR Aug 28th 2020
  • Completeness - passed
  • Medicals - passed
  • criminality - passed
  • Eligibility - In progress
  • Security - Not started
He then said my Visa Office is Sydney with secondary office in Ottawa??? And said that because covid is affecting other countries too and IRCC has to work with other countries, delay is inevitable..... But as far as I know CEC is not affected by covid anymore...

I asked for the officer number and he said he cannot provide me with one so I asked does that mean no officer has been assigned to my file and he said thats not the case... very weird.

I ordered GCMS notes on April 12, and they got back to be yesterday via email saying I need to also provide consent from any 16+ dependents without telling me which consent form to submit. Agent on the phone told me it's IMM5744 in case anyone who needs it

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Called IRCC agent today on May 5th 2020, AOR Aug 28th 2020
  • Completeness - passed
  • Medicals - passed
  • criminality - passed
  • Eligibility - In progress
  • Security - Not started
He then said my Visa Office is Sydney with secondary office in Ottawa??? And said that because covid is affecting other countries too and IRCC has to work with other countries, delay is inevitable..... But as far as I know CEC is not affected by covid anymore...

I asked for the officer number and he said he cannot provide me with one so I asked does that mean no officer has been assigned to my file and he said thats not the case... very weird.

I ordered GCMS notes on April 12, and they got back to be yesterday via email saying I need to also provide consent from any 16+ dependents without telling me which consent form to submit. Agent on the phone told me it's IMM5744 in case anyone who needs it
Another proof that IRCC is very good at managing Covid. Covid can be with your file anytime they don't wanna work on it. Covid can be disappeared on CEC when they want to be faster. Please, Trudeau, let IRCC control the current Covid situation. IRCC must be better than Dr. Tam. Maybe IRCC can move Covid to the moon and let the earth Covid Free just like what they did to make CEC covid free...

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Actually I do want to write to Trudeau or the UN to let IRCC take control of the Public health. IRCC will be much better and efficient than Dr. Tam.
IRCC is truly reflecting the Soviet Union style of things. I could make so many Soviet Union Joke out of it.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
The liberal government's immigration system is totally the definition of being incompetent. I would forever not vote for Liberal in the future and I'll let my kids, my grandsons never vote for Liberals. We'll forever remember how I was treated in 2020-2021.
I'll never make friends with anyone if he/she votes for Liberals. They made me feel so bad. I would rather the NDP in leadership. BC is with NDP and our immigration system is super efficient, I got my PNP within 24hrs after I submitted everything.
24 hours...!!!...awesome

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
delay causes so many problems to candidates..they ask for extra documents, re-test etc etc...it adds up complications..they are not even proceseing TRVs on time...in case, we have to go out of Canada, there is no way to come back without TRV..meanwhile you loose job and so on...i hope something could be done to help candidates..else many candidates will never be able to come to Canada.

Reactions: Marmora1475

RezaCanada

Apr 22, 2021
Has anyone withdrawn their EE-PNP application and reapplied with EE-CEC?
A couple of days ago, I called IRCC and the agent told me I can apply under EE-CEC without withdrawing my current application. I've asked a couple of lawyers this question after that. Some said it's ok while others said it's not permitted. Obviously, we have to pay for the other application and they won't refund. I'm still thinking about this option.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
No, I sent an webform and prepared another account for CEC, but after one and a half month they gave me reply saying my application can't be canceled by simply one webform and to withdraw I need to submit a signed document, to them. And here comes the new pathway, I decided to apply through new pathway. Just don't want to spend another few month to withdraw the funny pnp.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Well, everything has both sides, if the Conservative party on the stage, they will cut off some of these immigration streams to reduce the size of the pathway. I don't know about NDP.

We will have less opportunity to immigrate here. LOL. We should not take about politics here.

Let's hope that we can get PR soon.:)

Reactions: Marmora1475