+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
I am pretty sure you have it written on your nomination if it has any restrictions on employment or now.
If you are saying that they told you the requirement to keep PNP is to just keep working full time - most likely the employer can be changed when looking at what they told you.
Hope you don’t get into any problems with your nomination.
Thanks, man, I hope so.
NO, my jobs are all normal simple jobs related to food chain restaurants, and also on my PNP letter it says "RESTRICTIONS ON EMPLOYMENT: No".

Reactions: Narhea

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Thanks, man, I hope so.
NO, my jobs are all normal simple jobs related to food chain restaurants, and also on my PNP letter it says "RESTRICTIONS ON EMPLOYMENT: No".
TBH people who apply through PNP (not express entry) they do get their approval within 12 months. If Express entry for PNP applicants is taking that long then their should be no Express Entry PNP for them. They could apply paper base and get result within 12months! SMH..

Reactions: sophieannsmith

toanle307

Dec 22, 2020
I received the GU on Sunday but when I contacted IRCC, my status is still the same. my security hasn't started yet. I don't know if the GU was a glitch.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Got my Gcms today. Eligibility- Recommend pass. Medical-Passed, Biometrics done. Criminality and info sharing - in process, Security- not started. AOR 22 Sep 2020
This is the status for every other PNP applicant. Even the applicant who has AOR February 2020. All files are stuck on Security, no movement at all! I'm sure they are not processing any type of PNP! GOD KNOWS WHYYYY

Marappli

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
I called IRCC to inquire about my current application status, I was told that they are not concentrate on CEC only, they are processing every application include PNP and FSW.

Reactions: ticalee

abhi77

Dec 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
I called IRCC to inquire about my current application status, I was told that they are not concentrate on CEC only, they are processing every application include PNP and FSW.
i was told same last month by IRCC

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
You should have asked them then why are PNP & FSW applicants are waiting for more than a year while CEC applicants are getting their approval within 5 tp 6 months. Some of them are getting even faster.

Last edited:
Reactions: ticalee