+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Did anyone else cancel their application, created a new cic account and applied again under CEC stream without provincial nomination?
not really worth it considering how much time and money you will need to spend to be in a queue again, and who know if CECs gonna be faster for your case specifically.

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
This is the status for every other PNP applicant. Even the applicant who has AOR February 2020. All files are stuck on Security, no movement at all! I'm sure they are not processing any type of PNP! GOD KNOWS WHYYYY
https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/52e4b14b-597a-4ecf-a184-23a6e69b0d57
Canada - Admissions of Permanent Residents under Express Entry by Province/Territory of Intended Destination and Immigration Category

looks like they are processing PNP inlands continuously based on the numbers they released.

Reactions: binder1232

ticalee

Sep 17, 2020
Did someone try contacting MP?
I did. They told me unless you have an emergency like a relative is dying or something, they can't prioritize your file. MP can check the status on your behalf and it takes 3-4 days for MP to get a reply from IRCC.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
it is funny..ircc is releasing new streams foe easy pr stating reason that they want people to stay in Canada . on the other hand, people are being put in uncertain situation while waiting for pr decision..my app is also stuck at security since long..looking at situation of so many people here, i should not expect anything coming soon...
well, i already left Canada..now they will bombard me with rules and regulations to reject my pr app and to defend themselves with the reason of covid for delayed processing.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
it is funny..ircc is releasing new streams foe easy pr stating reason that they want people to stay in Canada . on the other hand, people are being put in uncertain situation while waiting for pr decision..my app is also stuck at security since long..looking at situation of so many people here, i should not expect anything coming soon...
well, i already left Canada..now they will bombard me with rules and regulations to reject my pr app and to defend themselves with the reason of covid for delayed processing.
That's the way they let us keep staying and working in Canada -- DO NOT give us PR that fast. So we need to keep staying in our own province and keep working full time and pay taxes.

• Angry
Reactions: ticalee

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
Category: PNP-Outland India
ITA: November 05 2020
AOR: November 17 2020
MEP:January 04 2021
Biometrics: February 26, 2021

Eligibility is under review.
Background check is in progress.

I raised a web-form with IRCC to check the latest status of my application on 03-Apr-2021, and got the below response from IRCC today. It seems like, the waiting will take some more time for outland applicants until travel restrictions are not lifted around the globe.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're currently prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions.

We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and we are here to assist you by providing you with the information we have available at this time.

If you've already applied, we invite you to visit our website to check your application status. Client Support Centre agents cannot give you more information than what is already in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool.

Complex applications take more time to process. It will also take longer to process an application if we need you to submit extra documents.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

IRCC is working on giving you the most updated information as the situation evolves, and all our efforts are dedicated to answering your concerns. Our website is updated regularly as more information is made available.

Given these circumstances, we invite you to continue visiting our website regularly to receive up-to-date information as new announcements are made and to obtain information on travel restrictions and changes to our services that may affect you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I hope someone from IRCC go through this thread and find out that we are also waiting for COPR just like CEC applicants !!!

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I did medical when I applied for work permit before EE application. IRCC agent said officer requests medical offices for extension so i have not to worry about it.
Update:

AOR: April 1
Stream: PNP inland
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Extended today
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed

Waiting for final decision.
This is great . Atleast some pnp with security passed . When did your security pass ?

Reactions: upon

abhi77

Dec 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Update:

AOR: April 1
Stream: PNP inland
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Extended today
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed

Waiting for final decision.
Hi, What is your VO ?

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Honestly guys I know we are all stuck at various stages and its so frustrating :( my application has been on Final decision (everything passed) since December 14th... can’t understand why no COPR yet. (Also inland applicant) I received a survey a few weeks ago explaining a decision had been made on my application and to review IRCC. I rang IRCC to explain I hadn’t received a decision and they just said “your application is still in process” really disappointed because i’ll have to pay for ANOTHER BOWP soon :( I’ve seen PNP paper based get approved faster than some of us express entry applicants!

n_142007

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hello Guys
I am Inland EE PNP healthcare worker, I am going to apply for employer specific work permit since my current WP is about to expire.
My pr medical is expired and status is passed, do I need to do new medical for the work permit That I will apply for?