+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Category: PNP-Outland India
ITA: November 05 2020
AOR: November 17 2020
MEP:January 04 2021
Biometrics: February 26, 2021

Eligibility is under review.
Background check is in progress.

I raised a web-form with IRCC to check the latest status of my application on 03-Apr-2021, and got the below response from IRCC today. It seems like, the waiting will take some more time for outland applicants until travel restrictions are not lifted around the globe.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're currently prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions.

We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and we are here to assist you by providing you with the information we have available at this time.

If you've already applied, we invite you to visit our website to check your application status. Client Support Centre agents cannot give you more information than what is already in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool.

Complex applications take more time to process. It will also take longer to process an application if we need you to submit extra documents.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

IRCC is working on giving you the most updated information as the situation evolves, and all our efforts are dedicated to answering your concerns. Our website is updated regularly as more information is made available.

Given these circumstances, we invite you to continue visiting our website regularly to receive up-to-date information as new announcements are made and to obtain information on travel restrictions and changes to our services that may affect you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Did IRCC reply with Eligibility and Background information? If so, would you mind to share the message you sent through webform?

Last edited:

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Honestly guys I know we are all stuck at various stages and its so frustrating :( my application has been on Final decision (everything passed) since December 14th... can’t understand why no COPR yet. (Also inland applicant) I received a survey a few weeks ago explaining a decision had been made on my application and to review IRCC. I rang IRCC to explain I hadn’t received a decision and they just said “your application is still in process” really disappointed because i’ll have to pay for ANOTHER BOWP soon :( I’ve seen PNP paper based get approved faster than some of us express entry applicants!
I mentioned exact same thing on one of my previous post "PNP paper based get approved faster than some of us express entry applicants". I have no clue why is this happening!! Why can not they process EE-PNP applicant at same pace as CEC. THIS IS NOT FAIR AND JUST!

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I mentioned exact same thing on one of my previous post "PNP paper based get approved faster than some of us express entry applicants". I have no clue why is this happening!! Why can not they process EE-PNP applicant at same pace as CEC. THIS IS NOT FAIR AND JUST!
It’s also extremely weird as per their official posted annual targets they clearly showed that they need to land more PNP than CEC this year.
This is so upsetting and ridiculous.

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Yeah its so crazy!! :( and if they are delayed we shouldn’t be charged for additional work permit extensions - Fair enough paying for the first one, but if its passed the 12 month threshold (baring in mind its supposed to only take 6 months) they should be extending peoples work permits free of charge for the inconvenience.

Reactions: ticalee and upon

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
It’s also extremely weird as per their official posted annual targets they clearly showed that they need to land more PNP than CEC this year.
This is so upsetting and ridiculous.
They need more PNP? Really then why such long waits for us! SMH !!!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I have a question for everyone.
What is happening with Schedule 4 in your case ? Did you submit it upfront? Did you get ADR for it?

I see many GCSM notes for PNP mentioning Schedule 4 on file. When submitting my application I was not asked about any Schedule 4 so I guess I was supposed to know somehow about this document and submit it upfront as PNP.

Any thoughts?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/52e4b14b-597a-4ecf-a184-23a6e69b0d57
Canada - Admissions of Permanent Residents under Express Entry by Province/Territory of Intended Destination and Immigration Category

looks like they are processing PNP inlands continuously based on the numbers they released.
Yes they are processing and processing speed is double from the last year. The above linked data shown this, they issued 445 PPR's in just two months ( the given data is till 28th Feb, 2021) and the no.'s are just double from the last year's average. (Pl. See: I analyze nos. belongs to SINP applicants only, inclusive Inland and Outland)

Marappli

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Yes they are processing and processing speed is double from the last year. The above linked data shown this, they issued 445 PPR's in just two months ( the given data is till 28th Feb, 2021) and the no.'s are just double from the last year's average. (Pl. See: I analyze nos. belongs to SINP applicants only, inclusive Inland and Outland)
That's good news! I hope every PNP application to be apporoved soon!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yeah, according to the chart they are landing PNP almost like with pre pandemic speed.
interesting.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
They are processing in double speed from the last year? Yet I haven't seen single applicant who got COPR after February 2020.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
They are processing in double speed from the last year? Yet I haven't seen single applicant who got COPR after February 2020.
According to the chart almost 3000 COPR issued to PNP during January 2021 and February 2021-just 2 months.
They are issuing COPRs almost same speed as pre pandemic.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
According to the chart almost 3000 COPR issued to PNP during January 2021 and February 2021-just 2 months.
Yeah I have seen that spread sheet but at the same time I see applicants still waiting for COPR since Feb 2020, 14 months already.

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Does this include paper based PNP too? or just express entry? Its crazy 3000 people have been issued copr from PNP - I think i’ve found 3-5 since January this year who has confirmed COPR

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Does this include paper based PNP too? or just express entry? Its crazy 3000 people have been issued copr from PNP - I think i’ve found 3-5 since January this year who has confirmed COPR
No... It is express entry...

Canada - Admissions of Permanent Residents under Express Entry by Province/Territory of Intended Destination and Immigration Category