+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Hi everyone I just wanted to know in case anybody still waiting with AOR since 2020? Just wanted to know how big is the group. Thanks. Based on immitraker IRCC is mainly working on applications from May-July 2021.
I m still waiting AOR Feb 2020. Its so annoying how they have not touched my file since July 2020.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Just to let everyone know I see there are only 3 people left from 2020, who are still waiting for their decisions. It looks like things should pick up in June and July right before the announcement of the CEC restart. The end of June should be very critical for IRCC this is the end of the 2nd quarter and they have to show that wait times are indeed falling. IRCC will need to justify all the additional funding that it received. Based on my assessment especially 2020 applications and most of AOR Jan-Jun 2021 applicants should get some changes. It is critical to provide all clarification documents on time with full relevancy and accuracy. Always feel free to share or consult any requested clarification documents. This way we can help each other. Hopefully, by the end of June, most of us will receive long awaited and well-deserved PRs. May God help all of us to get our PRs soon and reward our patience.

Reactions: Amanda_92

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Just to let everyone know I see there are only 3 people left from 2020, who are still waiting for their decisions. It looks like things should pick up in June and July right before the announcement of the CEC restart. The end of June should be very critical for IRCC this is the end of the 2nd quarter and they have to show that wait times are indeed falling. IRCC will need to justify all the additional funding that it received. Based on my assessment especially 2020 applications and most of AOR Jan-Jun 2021 applicants should get some changes. It is critical to provide all clarification documents on time with full relevancy and accuracy. Always feel free to share or consult any requested clarification documents. This way we can help each other. Hopefully, by the end of June, most of us will receive long awaited and well-deserved PRs. May God help all of us to get our PRs soon and reward our patience.
That sure would be great if they can atleast finish 2020, we have been waiting for too long now, with our lives on hold.

Amanda_92

Mar 29, 2022
Hello, everyone. I just got a ghost update on my application. I logged in this morning and the current status said "submitted"; and for some reason I decided to log in again just now and it was "application/profile updated". Nothing has changed yet in terms of the details about my application status. See below:

EE BCPNP (Skilled Worker): inland - single applicant
Nominated: Oct 16, 2021
ITA: Oct 27, 2021
EE application: Nov 22, 2021
AOR: Nov 22, 2021
  • Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
  • Medical Exam: "March 30, 2022 You passed the medical exam."
  • Additional Documents: "We do not need additional documents."
  • Interview: "You do not need an interview."
  • Biometrics: "We do not need your fingerprints." - already gave my fingerprints back in 2019.
  • Background Check: "We are processing your background check." - message showed up some time in Dec 2021.
  • Final Decision: "Your application is in progress."
What did this ghost update mean ??? SOS

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hello, everyone. I just got a ghost update on my application. I logged in this morning and the current status said "submitted"; and for some reason I decided to log in again just now and it was "application/profile updated". Nothing has changed yet in terms of the details about my application status. See below:

• Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
  • Biometrics: "We do not need your fingerprints." - already gave my fingerprints back in 2019.
  • Background Check: "We are processing your background check." - message showed up some time in Dec 2021.
When you have a ghost update do you get any emails? Or have you just noticed the status of your application changes from submitted to application/profile update?

Amanda_92

Mar 29, 2022
When you have a ghost update do you get any emails? Or have you just noticed the status of your application changes from submitted to application/profile update?
No emails at all this time, only the status of my application changed :rolleyes: I'm curious about what is coming... if I had to guess, I would say they have completed my background check or eligibility step? Who knows...

dljtsngh

Apr 20, 2015
Hello Everyone, I am on a pgwp, I recently got approved for BC PNP , now when i do my express entry application do i need to show proof of funds or not?I do have a full time permanent job, based on which i got BC PNP, but it's not lmia supported, Any help will be much appreciated

Amanda_92

Mar 29, 2022
I received the golden email yesterday !!

Nominated: October 16, 2021
ITA: October 27, 2021
EE application: November 22, 2021
AOR: November 22, 2021
Medical exam: passed March 30, 2022
Ghost update: May 13, 2022
PR Confirmation email: May 17, 2022

Thanks everyone for your comments and help; wishing you the best of luck with your processes.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I received the golden email yesterday !!

Nominated: October 16, 2021
ITA: October 27, 2021
EE application: November 22, 2021
AOR: November 22, 2021
Medical exam: passed March 30, 2022
Ghost update: May 13, 2022
PR Confirmation email: May 17, 2022

Thanks everyone for your comments and help; wishing you the best of luck with your processes.
Congrats that's great news! Wishing you all the best!

Prag123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021

Congrats!! That is fast ( 6 months ) then why the processing time of pnp + EE is more than 22 months??

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
So sorry to hear 2020 applicants are still waiting. IRCC is really a nightmare