+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

williammarzoque

Nov 5, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-01-2021
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Hi Everyone - I want to share a great achievement!

Today I received the golden email (the Permanent Residence Portal - PR confirmation), FINALLY!
My Signature shows the overall timeline of this endless process - It's been 487 days of wait (I cannot believe it), it's over - well, I'd say it's partially over because I'm overseas right now, and the IRCC won't provide the PR Portal access until I get back to Canada (ETA June).

Quick question: Has anyone gone thru the same situation? Received the golden Email while overseas?
If so, when you got back to Canada, was it a straight-through process to obtain the PR Portal access?

Rooting for each of you that are still waiting for the golden Email!
Best Wishes :)

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
When I applied, processing time was 6 months. This country is sinking.
Just patience a little bit I guess yours will be next. Aim for the end of the quarter. I think in June there is more chance. They have to reduce time from 22 months and for that they have to reduce backlogs with long wait time. You should expect some changes. Hopefully, it will come up very soon!

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
That is unbelievable! Is your application considered complex with many dependents or something like that?
Not sure if they are considering it as a complex application but I have 2 dependents. Last week I did get a request to provide them the explanation about the proof of funds that I showed when I submitted my application, sent them the explanation but no reply as of now.

Reactions: Amanda_92

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Just patience a little bit I guess yours will be next. Aim for the end of the quarter. I think in June there is more chance. They have to reduce time from 22 months and for that they have to reduce backlogs with long wait time. You should expect some changes. Hopefully, it will come up very soon!
Yeah I hope that this nightmare gets over soon. Last week I did get a request to provide them the explanation about the proof of funds, sent that so hope to have something soon. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: xza116

Intrance

Aug 14, 2021
Guys got a ghost update today .

Status change to
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Earlier it was " Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ( Was there since March 1st when my Eligibility was passed )

What do you guys think about it ? how much more time ?
Eligibility passed 03/01/22
Meds Passed Nov 12th 2021
Aor Aug 19th 2021
BCPNP , PNP candidate , started Outland changed to Inland on WP since Nov 2021
Etobicoke Office

Reactions: williammarzoque

williammarzoque

Nov 5, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-01-2021
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Guys got a ghost update today .

Status change to
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Earlier it was " Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ( Was there since March 1st when my Eligibility was passed )

What do you guys think about it ? how much more time ?
Eligibility passed 03/01/22
Meds Passed Nov 12th 2021
Aor Aug 19th 2021
BCPNP , PNP candidate , started Outland changed to Inland on WP since Nov 2021
Etobicoke Office
You should be hearing soon from IRCC with the PR Portal access (fingers crossed)

Reactions: Intrance

Intrance

Aug 14, 2021
You should be hearing soon from IRCC with the PR Portal access (fingers crossed)
You were spot on !! Just got it !!! Finally :)

My Timeline
BCPNP Candidate
AOR : Aug 19th 2021
COR : USA moved to Canada on WP in Nov
Currently in BC on WP- They did not have info that I moved to Canada, had submitted the update via webform in Nov 2021 when I moved however it wasn't updated supposedly. I Updated address over the phone, he said it should not make any difference for now, but if I send a webform again it will help at later stages.
GU : Medicals Passed : Nov 16th 2021
GU : Mar 1st - Eligibility passed
GU : May 10 - BG in progress
PR confirmation Email - May 10th !!!!
Thanks all !
Visa Office : Etobicoke

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone I just wanted to know in case anybody still waiting with AOR since 2020? Just wanted to know how big is the group. Thanks. Based on immitraker IRCC is mainly working on applications from May-July 2021.