+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Maybe it also depends on NOC codes. They may prioritize the applicants working under the essential NOC codes.
It happened during the nomination process. I'm in BC and My NOC code is 1123 and It took me 5 months to receive the nomination but my roommate applied under tech pilot and got a nomination in 2 months.
I received my nomination within one month! Yet waiting since AOR. They call this process"Express Entry" ? Like FR? Its much more like "Super Ultra Mega Slow Entry" Stuck on security since forever now. File hasn't been touch since ages. They are just using covid as their excuse. Absolute BS!!

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I received my nomination within one month! Yet waiting since AOR. They call this process"Express Entry" ? Like FR? Its much more like "Super Ultra Mega Slow Entry" Stuck on security since forever now. File hasn't been touch since ages. They are just using covid as their excuse. Absolute BS!!
I told you, there is no covid for CEC, only covid for PNP

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I think IRCC should be managing the current pandemic, would like to send an email to Trudeau, because covid is presenting at IRCC's discretion.
Covid can be wherever IRCC would like it to be. Covid can be with FSW, can be with PNP when they need to explain the delay.
When IRCC would like to deal with CEC, covid disappeared suddenly and CEC get approved within 3 months.
IRCC, please share your methods that can manage covid so well, we are waiting for the ending of this covid thing.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
If we are just waiting, we might need to wait for 2 years, 3 years, no one knows.

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Well the average processing time for PNP pre pandemic was 9 months already... Don't expect them to be able to process ours within 9 months

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
was he EE applicant or Paper based PNP ?
Definitely EE, right now I'm telling you this dude, paper inland PNP will get copr within 5months after AOR. Only EE would be delayed.

My friend chose paper option, working in the lab next to mine, she waited 6 months for AOR from AR, but got COPR 5 months after AOR.
Her timeline: BC paper PNP, AR: Mar 2020, AOR: Sept 2020, Copr: March 2021. This timeline is real, so think about it EE guys, we are fooled by IRCC.
I was thinking of submit another paper based one, at least it could be done within a year. Can we submit the EE confirmation of nomination through the paper channel??

Last edited:

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
And yes, there is no covid with paper PNP and actually paper PNP is much faster than before.