+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
It's strange why they would take so much time. Their targets are to welcome 401,000 new PRs for 2021. That's the reason why they had issued ITAs to all CEC candidates with a CRS score as low as 75. They are even introducing a new program from May 6th to issue PR to 90000 more inland applicants.

I feel they will speed up the process at least for the inland applicants (hopefully, fingers crossed).

Reactions: upon and singhaj

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I wish IRCC would have informed us that they are not processing EE-PNP applicants. We could have waited for CEC draw to fall (like 75, 425,400) and still falling! No point of withdrawing the application now! its already more than 6 months now and for some of us a YEAR !!!!
EE-PNP is totally forgotten and discarded, unfortunately.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I think EE-PNP has been placed on hold, I spend the whole night search through the forum, no one get approved from EE-PNP since 2020 AOR. What can we do now to draw more attention?!
I would have been feeling better if the can let me withdraw my application as quickly as possible, CEC is getting PR within 2 months or 3 months.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I think EE-PNP has been placed on hold, I spend the whole night search through the forum, no one get approved from EE-PNP since 2020 AOR. What can we do now to draw more attention?!
I would have been feeling better if the can let me withdraw my application as quickly as possible, CEC is getting PR within 2 months or 3 months.
https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/52e4b14b-597a-4ecf-a184-23a6e69b0d57

According to the chart almost 3000 COPR issued to PNP during January 2021 and February 2021-just for 2 months.
They are issuing COPRs to PNP almost same speed as pre pandemic.

Reactions: Twee

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
yes but it's also truth that people like us and from AOR DEC2019 are waiting. Maybe the government is lying on this. We should be feeling the the files are moving if things are really happening.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
The files are not moving, people are complaining, many of us are waiting and working for terrible employers with no option to change job or go back to school. I won't have chosen to come to Canada if I know I would be in that limbo. Would rather stay in my home country and never think of immigration.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Maybe it also depends on NOC codes. They may prioritize the applicants working under the essential NOC codes.
It happened during the nomination process. I'm in BC and My NOC code is 1123 and It took me 5 months to receive the nomination but my roommate applied under tech pilot and got a nomination in 2 months.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Maybe it also depends on NOC codes. They may prioritize the applicants working under the essential NOC codes.
It happened during the nomination process. I'm in BC and My NOC code is 1123 and It took me 5 months to receive the nomination but my roommate applied under tech pilot and got a nomination in 2 months.
That is not the case, I was BC PNP and I received the call from PNP official and got my nomination within 16 hours after submitted bc pnp. But still got to wait for so long for EE.

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
yes but it's also truth that people like us and from AOR DEC2019 are waiting. Maybe the government is lying on this. We should be feeling the the files are moving if things are really happening.
I don’t think they can lie on these numbers. No point at all.
I understand that lots of files not moving and have no idea why, especially when seeing these numbers how many people they are landing right now from PNP.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I don’t think they can lie on these numbers. No point at all.
I understand that lots of files not moving and have no idea why, especially when seeing these numbers how many people they are landing right now from PNP.
I think the number is true, but it make me panic that people from DEC2019 and JAN 2020 are still waiting. I'm Sept 2020, it is driving me crazy.

• Sad
Reactions: Noupdates and upon

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I would not feel so bad, if there could be more transparency. No one knows what is happening within IRCC and they can do whatever they want. I'm really crazy since my PNP is stopping me from taking a very good offer. I understand COVID but why there is no covid for CEC applicants. I would also feel better if covid is influencing everyone equally.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Covid is becoming IRCC's common excuse for every delay. I guess IRCC should be happy that finally they could find something to blame on and they could delay applicants as long as they want.