ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkkv said:
anybody has any update? please yell here

especially July AORs. seriously hope we'd have something by Xmas
tomorrow looks like last day of hope for Dec. or else it will go to new year for july applicants.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
zhaider said:
Hi Experts !

I am on PGWP from December 2013 which was supposed to be for 3 years. However it was issued to me until my passport expiry date which is until 07th Feb 2016. Now I have my passport renewed and I am going to extend my PGWP to its initial and actual validation date, i.e. until December 2016. My PGWP clearly states that this permit is issued until the passport expiry and shall be renewable.

My question is, Can i renew my PGWP through flag poling. Does anyone has experience and/or knowledge in this matter or applying online is the only option here?

Also, can someone please update my timeline on excel.
Just apply online and as long as you have applied you will be good. applying online may take upto 4 months. Also as long as you you have applied you can legally work in Canada. you should apply online right away.
As far as my information goes you cannot apply to extend your PGWP via flagpoling. you can call CIC and confirm it.
however there is no harm in applying online right now. cheers

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
ntwkengg said:
tomorrow looks like last day of hope for Dec. or else it will go to new year for july applicants.
Hi
I hope so, tomorrow is a big day for me otherwise it will be in January.
Am holding to submit the BOWP for tomorrow. If nothing I will submit it on Saturday.
Anyone knows about the refund, if my PR get approved then CIC will refund the application fee for BOWP?

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tuskers said:
Hi
Am holding to submit the BOWP for tomorrow. If nothing I will submit it on Saturday.
Anyone knows about the refund, if my PR get approved then CIC will refund the application fee for BOWP?
I think those who are completing 6 months by end of this year will get something. All others will hear next year. Now CIC is taking almost 6 months to process FSW Inland.
Let's see what will happen tomorrow.

toaj

Mar 28, 2015
zhaider said:
Hi Experts !

I am on PGWP from December 2013 which was supposed to be for 3 years. However it was issued to me until my passport expiry date which is until 07th Feb 2016. Now I have my passport renewed and I am going to extend my PGWP to its initial and actual validation date, i.e. until December 2016. My PGWP clearly states that this permit is issued until the passport expiry and shall be renewable.

My question is, Can i renew my PGWP through flag poling. Does anyone has experience and/or knowledge in this matter or applying online is the only option here?

Also, can someone please update my timeline on excel.
I just did my PGWP extension..same case as yours (passport expiry). PGWP extension has to be done through in-mail application. I hope this helps

dennyK

Jun 10, 2015
toaj said:
I just did my PGWP extension..same case as yours (passport expiry). PGWP extension has to be done through in-mail application. I hope this helps
Hi toaj, can you give a pointer to how you did this through paper application?

I am actually in a similar boat, but I knew I cannot extend it online. I was about to apply for BOWP, but now I am thinking this might be a better option

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Tuskers said:
Hi
If BOWP application wasn't finalized they'll return it. However they won't refund it if it's finalized by the time you receive your PPR.

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
anarsoul said:
If BOWP application wasn't finalized they'll return it. However they won't refund it if it's finalized by the time you receive your PPR.
what is the current processing time for the brdiging work permit ? is it 120 days as well ??

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
so here's an update on my application friends...

My former employer with whom I first came to Canada back in 2013 on a one year LMO based closed WP got a phone call from Service Canada on Dec 15th to verify the details on my Experience Letter that I submitted with my application... He was specifically asked for my job title and work duration... he confirmed my title on the phone right away.... however as he did not have the precise dates for my work duration at hand that very moment he told the officer that he would need to look at his records and would have to get back.... the officer left a phone number and an email to get back... and gave my former boss time until Dec 29, 2015 to get back...

he should be getting back to the officer by today or tomorrow...

here i was, thinking the processing for all July applicants has been completed... guess not on my application...

is there anybody else who's employer got a Service Canada call like mine...should i be worried?

casmscanada

Aug 30, 2015
Question -

Will it be a good idea to send additional documents for the proof of funds via CSE ? I wanted to send proofs of my fixed deposits which I did not send while submitting the documents.

FSW Inland

AOR: 22 August 2015

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
casmscanada said:
Question -

Will it be a good idea to send additional documents for the proof of funds via CSE ? I wanted to send proofs of my fixed deposits which I did not send while submitting the documents.

FSW Inland

AOR: 22 August 2015

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress

Yes lot of times they accept docs thru Cse.
It's worth a shot
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
i guess every month order gcms notes...that will give you an idea of whats happening with your application and will give you peace of mind
Finally i decided and ordered my GCMS notes today. Lets hope they will bring and good positive news for me .

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
Has anyone noticed in gcms...just above the VO notes..there is one section called paper file transfer history.. after 2 days of AOR..it says transfer type..transfer reason..transfer id...the transfer reason was work load re-distribution...and why does it says paper file transfer ..do they print out all the docs and tranfer from one VO to another VO..i assume the delay is because of that transfer reason..work load????

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
anarsoul said:
Thank you anarsoul!

Few more questions..sorry am tensed!
1. Whether i need submit Form 5257 if i apply from Canada? Just want to confirm.
2. I have uploaded all my documents for BOWP however i cant see where i can pay the fees. May be am too tensed.
3. Where is the option to "Submit my documents"? its says "uploaded-not submitted to cic". I can's see the submit button.
Please help me.