+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

tomkruz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
I had applied for BOWP on 27th August. I did not have 2nd AOR at that time and even now.

I am a FSW inland applicant and had applied for EE on July 12.

Not-Lucky

Oct 27, 2015
Alpha4906 said:
Hi Not-Lucky,

I think you can renew your work permit using 204 letter that AINP sent you at CBSA. It clearly states that the letter is for work permit renewal from cic or CBSA. Search for ainp thread where people replied to similar questions. I don't have personal experience but I have seen the letter and it is pretty clear in regards to work permit renewal.

Thank you

Alpha4906
I have a support letter from ainp. But If I used that support letter for my workpemit it not mean I have to also put PR file using AINP. I want to use AINP for only workpermit not for PR.

liamE

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/07/2015
Just apply for a normal BOWP with the AOR from your EE application. They changed the rules so you don't need the second AOR any more.
If you submit it now, your work permit hasn't run out so you can be on implied status until they grant the permit or you get your PR, which ever is first. With your current EE application you could have PR by March. If you apply from scratch to the paper system you could be waiting a year. It's a no-brainer.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi is still not active. i think he/she got ppr.

hope we get ppr next week...

as only 1 week left before Christmas....

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not-Lucky said:
I have a support letter from ainp. But If I used that support letter for my workpemit it not mean I have to also put PR file using AINP. I want to use AINP for only workpermit not for PR.
That's what I am saying you can use it for work permit at CBSA.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
dukhi is still not active. i think he/she got ppr.

hope we get ppr next week...

as only 1 week left before Christmas....
Dukhi is overcoming the hangover from yesterday. ;D ;D

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
Dukhi is overcoming the hangover from yesterday. ;D ;D
See he forgot us to update when he became sukhi ;D but i hope its not otherwise for him

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not-Lucky said:
But it will affect my express entry file of PR. If i use support letter at border.
Bro I don't have idea about that. If you know that why don't u apply for bowp which the only choice left for u.

Tedman

Dec 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question and advice needed. New to the forum and already soaking up all the good info on here.

We are waiting on PR like everyone else. Timeline below:
FSW Inland (with common law partner)
AOR 17 Jul 15
No additional docs requested at this stage
Ghost email sent on 4 Nov 15 (no updates to application)
BOWP submitted 9 Sep 15 - nothing back from CIC yet (processing times are now out 120 days)

We are now on implied status as our current work visa ran out on 20th Nov.

Here is the dilemma. We have a massive family holiday booked in Thailand (flights booked for myself, wife and 11 month old son) and leave on the 20th Dec. Planning on going back to Australia for January before returning to Canada at the end of January. Technically our PR should come through by 17 Jan 2016 (6 Months after AOR) but I have seen a bunch of people on here waiting past the 6 month mark!

We were hoping to have at least decision made before we leave but it looks like we might not hear anything until the new year.

Is it worth the risk leaving the country and loosing the right to work?
Do you think we will get something in Jan before we come back into Canada at the end of Jan?
If I go, I don't want to be waiting past the 6 month mark in Australia into Feb and Mar due to work commitments.

Worst option is I stay here (miss Christmas and our sons first birthday - wife and son will travel regardless) but I would hate to do that and then get PPR in the first couple of weeks in Jan!

Its been a sleepless nights for the past few weeks checking emails every morning with the hope something will come through!

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Tedman play it safe bruh! Its not easy ..very few have made it upto here. You can always plan a trip later

limbodxb

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would tend to agree with that; do what you may ... but there is no way I would jeopardize anything at the point you are at.

Tedman

Dec 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noelvsleon said:
Tedman play it safe bruh! Its not easy ..very few have made it upto here. You can always plan a trip later
I agree, but this is 30 odd family members. Short term planning I know. Murphy's law is if I stay it will come through a day after the wife and son leave or early Jan and if I go, it won't come through until April 2016!

I know its a big risk but I am just trying to dial in all the facts so we can take a calculated risk if needed.

I'm confident it will come through and we won't be rejected at this stage. By biggest issue is timeframe. What are peoples thoughts? Will us July AOR folk get sorted soon or early in the new year.

What are the chances of it pushing out past the 6 month mark!?!

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Tedman said:
I agree, but this is 30 odd family members. Short term planning I know. Murphy's law is if I stay it will come through a day after the wife and son leave or early Jan and if I go, it won't come through until April 2016!

I know its a big risk but I am just trying to dial in all the facts so we can take a calculated risk if needed.

I'm confident it will come through and we won't be rejected at this stage. By biggest issue is timeframe. What are peoples thoughts? Will us July AOR folk get sorted soon or early in the new year.

What are the chances of it pushing out past the 6 month mark!?!
There def seems to have been a slow down last month or two. Im AOR July 30 not expected nything at this point in 2015. Hopefully things will pick up quickly again in january and we'll see some movement but no guarantees at this stage i guess