+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdeep1234 said:
it says updated then I open it shows again submitted again what does that mean hope for everybody that they are looking at our files.
U got this today? Same happened to me on DEC2, Aug 19 AOR.. So they took 9 days to move from Aug 19 to 21 AOR :(
All these points towards the delay in processing..

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksk_fsw said:
U got this today? Same happened to me on DEC2, Aug 19 AOR.. So they took 9 days to move from Aug 19 to 21 AOR :(
All these points towards the delay in processing..
yes just now anything happen after that ....like they asked for any document or just updated?

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdeep1234 said:
yes just now anything happen after that ....like they asked for any document or just updated?
Nothing happened after that.. Status changed exactly back to what was there before..

kkkv

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I dont understand, now all July and August applicants got ghost emails, why no DM/PPR received by anyone???!!

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkkv said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I dont understand, now all July and August applicants got ghost emails, why no DM/PPR received by anyone???!!
Because Ghost email doesn't means DM always...

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
:(...but why me...all June applicants got it so quickly...why not just communicate with the applicant with whats causing the delay...

i thought this new government will quicken everything but its the opposite :(
Hi dukhi,

Have you tried contacting CIC? You have reached 6 month after submission of application.

Thank You

Alpha4906

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
Hi dukhi,

Have you tried contacting CIC? You have reached 6 month after submission of application.

Thank You

Alpha4906
dukhi is hiding i guess... or he/she is tired now......

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
ntwkengg said:
Or may be he/she called CIC and CIC gave him/her good information and he/she is no more dukhi :D

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
CIC has new countdown timer on their website regarding the refugees...
#welcomerefugees
it shows how many visas issued and how many have landed...and those numbers are moving fast.. :eek: :eek:
no such status update messages for us :( :(
atleast let us know that our applications are being delayed so that we can relax and find something else to do. :-X :-\

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR for June applicant today

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-aor-receivers-connect-here-t318152.420.html

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
glen222 said:
CIC has new countdown timer on their website regarding the refugees...
#welcomerefugees
it shows how many visas issued and how many have landed...and those numbers are moving fast.. :eek: :eek:
no such status update messages for us :( :(
atleast let us know that our applications are being delayed so that we can relax and find something else to do. :-X :-\
Exactly! I was shocked when I saw it. While we don't even have an access to ECAS! This is just a circus. Frankly, the war is not only in Syria in this world. Plus those people are safe in Turkey and Jordan..I just don't get what is this rush all about??

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
2 people got PPR from June batch today. Where is Dukhi. I think he/she got PPR and he/she is drunk "Celebration time".