+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC on twitter says that everything processed as per earlier processing times :eek:, there is no delay due to refugee application processing :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
kanwar80 said:
CIC on twitter says that everything processed as per earlier processing times :eek:, there is no delay due to refugee application processing :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hi, kanwar80

hahahaha I really laughed when I saw this. CIC is seriously the most ridiculous department I have ever heard in my life. What a JOKE :eek: :eek: :eek:

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
kanwar80 said:
Could you share a link?

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaa i mean they say that it doesnt have effect on delays but we can see delays for sure on the ground. Also check my updated screenshot

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
kanwar80 said:
yaa i mean they say that it doesnt have effect on delays but we can see delays for sure on the ground
They didn't say anything about impact on processing times, so technically they didn't lie.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
anarsoul said:
But it says nothing about delays... 6 months is still "according to existing processing standards".
For them processing standards == 6 months (I hope calendar months and not working months)!

I am very interested to find out what response do they give once 6 months have elapsed since off-late they have been quoting "6 months deadline" to almost everyone who called them.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well we dont have updates but surely we have daily updates on

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/overview.asp

wow seems very very fast for them

Progress update

464 Syrian refugees have arrived in Canada
1,537 permanent resident visas issued
12,538 resettlement applications in progress

snail

Nov 16, 2015
Wondering if they've already issued the quota of coprs for fsw taking into account the backlog? Especially for inland applicants as we can land immediately, maybe we'll get the pars in January when they know we will be landing in 2016?

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
snail said:
Wondering if they've already issued the quota of coprs for fsw taking into account the backlog? Especially for inland applicants as we can land immediately, maybe we'll get the pars in January when they know we will be landing in 2016?
i think the exact same way...

let's not forget the backlog for paper based CEC+FSW applications from 2014... many of them still waiting to hear on their applications... also there is pressure from the media as there was recently a Globe and Mail article about CIC prioritizing EE applicants over 2014 paper applications...

may be they wanna clear all those first and complete the quota for 2015...

and then roll out PPRs for July, Aug, Sept EE applicants

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello I just received a update in myCIC ......but nothing has changed looks like a ghost email. Somebody is working this means ..... at least.

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it says updated then I open it shows again submitted again what does that mean hope for everybody that they are looking at our files.