+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Sorry guys :(...i have not recieved any thing...no news still...i hope you guys were correct...but i am where i was when i applied ...i have heard nothing...sorry for not replying late i was away over the weekend

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
Sorry guys :(...i have not recieved any thing...no news still...i hope you guys were correct...but i am where i was when i applied ...i have heard nothing...sorry for not replying late i was away over the weekend
Bro call them on Monday for update. I hope you will get it soon.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
kanwar80 said:
See he forgot us to update when he became sukhi ;D but i hope its not otherwise for him
How can i forget you lot ...whenever ill get some news surely i will update you guys

maomaochong1226

May 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
How can i forget you lot ...whenever ill get some news surely i will update you guys
Hi my friend I am sure you will get it call CIC to see if there is dicision made . I ordered the GCMS notes too and the information we got is almost the same so I believe it is just a matter of time for you to get it !

Tedman

Dec 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAILMANU said:
There def seems to have been a slow down last month or two. Im AOR July 30 not expected nything at this point in 2015. Hopefully things will pick up quickly again in january and we'll see some movement but no guarantees at this stage i guess
Thanks Hailmanu, Yeah we are hoping in Jan and everything will work out if I go so we can activate on the way back in.

Does anyone know of any other risks leaving the country while waiting for PR (besides loosing the right to work)??

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Tedman said:
Thanks Hailmanu, Yeah we are hoping in Jan and everything will work out if I go so we can activate on the way back in.

Does anyone know of any other risks leaving the country while waiting for PR (besides loosing the right to work)??
You'll need to change visa office, since you won't be able to send passports to Canada. It may take up to several weeks.

Tedman

Dec 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
You'll need to change visa office, since you won't be able to send passports to Canada. It may take up to several weeks.
We are visa exempt (Australian) so only need to send copies of passport and passport photos. Planning on having all that packaged up and left with a friend to mail off once PPR comes through.

From what I understand COPR is just a letter that can be scanned in and emailed to us so we use it to re-enter the country.

Anyone see any issues??

One concern is that we get asked for RCMP police checks but I think we are well past that being at almost the 5 month mark.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
Tedman said:
We are visa exempt (Australian) so only need to send copies of passport and passport photos. Planning on having all that packaged up and left with a friend to mail off once PPR comes through.

From what I understand COPR is just a letter that can be scanned in and emailed to us so we use it to re-enter the country.

Anyone see any issues??

One concern is that we get asked for RCMP police checks but I think we are well past that being at almost the 5 month mark.
I dont see any issues with that plan. As long as you have somebody who can receive the copr for you and then either mail it to you or possibly scan it for you, that should be fine.

As far as the scanning goes, i would verify if that is allowed with cic, just to make sure you can use a scan of your copr paper. If not, your friend can always just mail it to you.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tedman said:

Hi Tedman hope you're well. Good to see another Australian like myself going through the process. Good luck with your application my friend. :)

Anyone see any issues??

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
After Copr; can I go out of Canada before getting PR card ? If not is there an option to get a multiple entry visa something like that. I'm on implied status at present.

Thanks

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
noelvsleon said:
After Copr; can I go out of Canada before getting PR card ? If not is there an option to get a multiple entry visa something like that. I'm on implied status at present.

Thanks
you can leave and come back to Canada before doing landing process. Otherwise you will have to wait for PR card.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to June applicants. Any July applicants have got PPR on Friday?