+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know if people still get PPR from "in process " and "app received" on ECAS or is there a new "DM" stage in the whole process.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ibyt said:
Does anyone know if people still get PPR from "in process " and "app received" on ECAS or is there a new "DM" stage in the whole process.
There's a decision made status is Ecas. Always has been I think.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Ibyt said:
we both have very similar time line

kkkv

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Tuskers said:
Any DM or PPR for Inland FSW? Its been a very slow week for us.
Didn't see any update on the spread sheet, seems like the last DM was on May 15 applicant.

Very frustrating

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
Hi there PURPLESNOW do you think passing the eligibility means that you're good to get PR provided Medicals and Police Clearances are in check...? i'm July 30th AOR and i was strongly considering getting my GCMS notes.... would now be the right time or should I wait a little? also, can you please inform how many days it took to receive the GCMS?

Sd2000

Jun 23, 2015
I saw on another blog someone from May 22 inland FSW just getting DM. They definitely are working on the end of May.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
kkkv said:
Didn't see any update on the spread sheet, seems like the last DM was on May 15 applicant.

Very frustrating
Seeing lot of May applicant getting some update or the other but no PPR yet this week.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HB.Agenda2 said:
Hi there PURPLESNOW do you think passing the eligibility means that you're good to get PR provided Medicals and Police Clearances are in check...? i'm July 30th AOR and i was strongly considering getting my GCMS notes.... would now be the right time or should I wait a little? also, can you please inform how many days it took to receive the GCMS?
passing eligibility means they have found you eligible for the immigration stream you applied under. They then need to do all their other checks. So assuming you pass every other requirement for your stream then yeah, its a good sign but its only step one.
I'd wait a bit longer to get your notes. Takes 30 days to get them. They generate them a couple days after you request them but don't e-mail them to you until 30 days have passed.

Sd2000

Jun 23, 2015
Does that mean that anyone that hasn't been refused by the three month mark is most likely deemed eligible - just curious for BOWP purposes.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sd2000 said:
Does that mean that anyone that hasn't been refused by the three month mark is most likely deemed eligible - just curious for BOWP purposes.
most likely, yes. however we're now dealing with the situation where both online and paper applications for BOWP are taking well over 100 days. So if in that time there's something wrong with your PR application and it gets refused, even if you passed eligibility, if they haven't got to your BOWP application yet that can be refused as you'd no longer have a PR application in progress.
The whole PR & BOWP application thing is an insane balancing act trying to figure out timings and visa expirations.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
most likely, yes. however we're now dealing with the situation where both online and paper applications for BOWP are taking well over 100 days. So if in that time there's something wrong with your PR application and it gets refused, even if you passed eligibility, if they haven't got to your BOWP application yet that can be refused as you'd no longer have a PR application in progress.
The whole PR & BOWP application thing is an insane balancing act trying to figure out timings and visa expirations.
i guess some applicants from june also have received DM under FSW Inland right ?? Or is CIC still stuck with May end applications

Sd2000

Jun 23, 2015
purplesnow said:

Totally right - the timelines changes so much for online BOWP applications as well makes it more difficult.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrj123 said:
i guess some applicants from june also have received DM under FSW Inland right ?? Or is CIC still stuck with May end applications
I've only seen May ones get DM. later applicants under other streams are further along but inland FSW seems to still be in May.

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
nrj123 said:
No june applicants under inland FSW got DM yet :eek: