+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did CIC even start with June/July FSW Inland applicants ??

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrj123 said:
hey what did your GCMS nots say which you received on sept 1st.. after almost 5 months of processing
not much. I found out I'd passed eligibility back in July but everything else was still in progress.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nah. you need to be in Canada and submit an access to information request. Costs $5 and takes a month to get them.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
purplesnow said:
not much. I found out I'd passed eligibility back in July but everything else was still in progress.
Hi there... do you think passing the eligibility means that you're good to get PR provided Medicals and Police Clearances are in check...? i'm July 30th AOR and i was strongly considering getting my GCMS notes.... would now be the right time or should I wait a little? also, can you please inform how many days it took to receive the GCMS?

thanks purplesnow

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When there's a change to decision made to they email a notification ?

ulaw

Feb 23, 2015
HI guys,

I received my ITA based on inland FSW. I have a masters degree here in Canada. Do i still need to get an educational credential assessment for my bachelors degree obtained from my home country?

Thanks!

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
ulaw said:
HI guys,

I received my ITA based on inland FSW. I have a masters degree here in Canada. Do i still need to get an educational credential assessment for my bachelors degree obtained from my home country?

Thanks!
No.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any update guys?

long weekend is coming so i guess no news till monday....

MGFcec2014

Feb 2, 2015
I saw this morning MyCIC application changed to updated and my background check has changed to In Process. No ghost email or updates; I was just doing my daily routine checks.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
MGFcec2014 said:
I saw this morning MyCIC application changed to updated and my background check has changed to In Process. No ghost email or updates; I was just doing my daily routine checks.
According to my experience ghost email is always delayed. You will surely receive it, either today or tomorrow.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
MGFcec2014 said:
What changed to updated? The application status??