+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
does ECAS statements have the same wording for every one? i have 3 lines since 4 months which are

1) We received your application for permanent residence on June 12, 2015.
2) We started processing your application on June 16, 2015.
3) Medical results have been received.
i have 4th line : we sent you correspondence that we started processing you app on this date....

also if people gets rcmp or schedule a or some request then that line gets added.....

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i guess for fsw inland : applicant's whose medical passed in mid june are getting DM and ppr right now....

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ntwkengg said:
i guess for fsw inland : applicant's whose medical passed in mid june are getting DM and ppr right now....
How do we know the medical pass date? Coz on ECAS we dont have the date for that.

PrincessGudiya

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
I wish what you are saying is true.
waiting for 3 weeks after paying RPRF . No update since then .

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
jamason said:
As you know anything you add there will count towards point and as well as you have to show the reference letters. I have done for samething for my wife and include her work experiences in the personal history. Also, in the past I have worked in five companies. I have included only my latest job and provided reference letter for current alone. For the rest I have included the personal history. To answer your question, to me there is no misrepresentation as you have included in personal history and for CIC they know that you don't want claim points or you couldn't get reference letters for them.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I have one more question, please. You said you listed your wife's work experience in personal history section. Did you answer "No" to the question whether spouse has work experience? That is what I did that I'm afraid of.

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
When does ECAS status change to "Application Received"? Or does it stay "In Process" till the very end?

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cseeker said:
When does ECAS status change to "Application Received"? Or does it stay "In Process" till the very end?
mine is in process from starting...but i have heard it changes after some time to application received and the again back to in process and after that its fairly quick...
I request othrs to please share their experience..is it must to change to application received??

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
nrj123 said:
mine is in process from starting...but i have heard it changes after some time to application received and the again back to in process and after that its fairly quick...
I request othrs to please share their experience..is it must to change to application received??
Looks like it is hard to find a pattern now. I was able to access my ECAS even before I had my medicals passed.

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrincessGudiya said:
I wish what you are saying is true.
waiting for 3 weeks after paying RPRF . No update since then .

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I paid the fee on September10th but I received AOR on May25th (Inland FSW with Partner). I have not received any DM or PPR yet.

I guess we have to wait for couple more weeks.

Best of Luck!

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
On what basis do they categorize for CEC and FSW? It's so unfair to qualify for both but be selected for the latter.

Sd2000

Jun 23, 2015
I was one of the unlucky ones who qualified for both CEC and FSW and got invited under FSW. My timeline is below:

FSW
ITA : 12th June
AOR: 17th June
Medical passed: 1st July 2015
BG in progress: 1st July 2015

Applied for BOWP on July 5th

ECAS
We received your application for permanent residence on June 17, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 17, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 3, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

I just saw on another forum that CEC applicants are getting DM's from July 28th.

This waiting game is just so horrible.

But this group is great!

Sd2000

Jun 23, 2015
ARN said:
On what basis do they categorize for CEC and FSW? It's so unfair to qualify for both but be selected for the latter.

I'm not sure what the difference is but I know that they seem to always be bringing people under FSW if you qualify for both.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they do actually have an higher allocation for FSW than CEC. That's the only reason why I can think they'd put people who qualify for both under FSW.

Sd2000

Jun 23, 2015
purplesnow said:
they do actually have an higher allocation for FSW than CEC. That's the only reason why I can think they'd put people who qualify for both under FSW.
It's just so unfortunate that FSW requires such a hefty bank balance. In my original express entry profile I said I didn't have an LMIA and I said I did not have the required landing fees but I still got brought under that scheme. I even went to an MP to contact on my behalf to see if they would switch me to CEC as I qualified for both and immigration said they wouldn't change the ITA to CEC.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
hey what did your GCMS nots say which you received on sept 1st.. after almost 5 months of processing