+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A frnd of mine who applied on 26h may got a refusal today. Proof of funds was the issue. He thought he dint hv to add it bcz he is on an openwork permit.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Prdesupne said:
A frnd of mine who applied on 26h may got a refusal today. Proof of funds was the issue. He thought he dint hv to add it bcz he is on an openwork permit.
You are only exempted from providing a POF if:
1) you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
2) you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

Open WP solely is not enough.

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prdesupne said:
Was the POF document not submitted or the Visa Officer was not satisfied by the document provided?

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prdesupne said:
Hi Prdesupne,

Can pls tell me in what stage his application was? (Ip process or application received).

Is he working or just have work permit? If he is working did he submit prof of job, t4 and latest pay stub?

Thank you..

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It was after more than 4 months. N the ecas changed to dm the day before rejection. N yes i did tel him that he needed to show the funds bcz he wasnt applying under cec. Nd he did submit all the documents. he was fsw inland too. So i guess bit of carelessness on his part. It has got me worrying though. If there is a rejection, i should be let known in the first couple of months. I am worried abt my app too now. I submitted a month after him. I was so positive that it is in process. But i guess its not done until its been approved.

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think if its a rejection, u get to know ryt after the ECAS change to DM. so if you are waiting after DM to hear from them, its a good news i guess. Correct me if my assumptions wrong.

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prdesupne said:
It was after more than 4 months. N the ecas changed to dm the day before rejection. N yes i did tel him that he needed to show the funds bcz he wasnt applying under cec. Nd he did submit all the documents. he was fsw inland too. So i guess bit of carelessness on his part. It has got me worrying though. If there is a rejection, i should be let known in the first couple of months. I am worried abt my app too now. I submitted a month after him. I was so positive that it is in process. But i guess its not done until its been approved.
One more question, did your friend showed a less balance than required or the VO is not convinced with the POF showed (like hike in the balance just before app submission)

Thanks

MapleIt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016
Nomination.....
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
e-APR
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2016
LANDED..........
19-11-2016
Just to give something to do over the weekend :)

Would it be possible for everyone to add their Medical Taken dates added to the Inland FSW Sheet?

That'd be great :)

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also received a ghost email today - no visible updates to ECAS or CIC profile

Hopefully DM soon.

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaitanyaprsd1 said:
One more question, did your friend showed a less balance than required or the VO is not convinced with the POF showed (like hike in the balance just before app submission)

Thanks
Yes he submited a copy of whatever amount of funds he had. It was less than what was required.

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaki100 said:
Awesome, and whats your time line like??
Stream - FSW Inland
ITA - April 11th
AOR - May 20th
Meds & BG Check - June 11th
ECAS In Process - August 14th
Ghost Email - October 10th

Hopefully DM in the next few days!

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prdesupne said:
Yes he submited a copy of whatever amount of funds he had. It was less than what was required.
Hmm...he did not satisfy the FSW requirements. But the annoying thing is, CIC took too long to make a decision. They could have told much earlier so that your friend could have been back in the game with the required funds. I wish he succeed this time.