Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Yours os also transferred to local office right?
Did u here any update after?
Is it Etobicoke?
Thanks
No London Ontario which is only one hour away from me. I’ve heard nothing since SA on April 4.

nissadunn

Aug 8, 2018
I was told that my file was transferred London (my local office) on May 1. I called my MP's office who called to check it out and the agent told him it must have been transferred because they need further assessment and was ALSO told it would take 18-24 more months!!!!..I then called an agent, myself, a week or so later and he found where it was transferred to London, ON for "workload redistribution". Unless you've gotten an email or letter stating otherwise, then I think yours has been transferred for the workload, too. I understand your frustration. I'm tired of my stomach churning and not being able to sleep.
OMG! I can't help but laugh at how wrong the MP's office are! So they're just pulling info out of their behinds or what!? I'm glad someone else has gone through the same experience, makes it all seem a little less stressful

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
OMG! I can't help but laugh at how wrong the MP's office are! So they're just pulling info out of their behinds or what!? I'm glad someone else has gone through the same experience, makes it all seem a little less stressful
I really do think they try to help. Just sometimes they don’t receive 100% accurate info or the agent on the other end does the best he or she can to decipher what’s going on, but yes it is VERY good to hear that someone else has had the same experience.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I really do think they try to help. Just sometimes they don’t receive 100% accurate info or the agent on the other end does the best he or she can to decipher what’s going on, but yes it is VERY good to hear that someone else has had the same experience.
I was so stressed couple weeks ago as my MP said further assessment and i was so worried as they didnt even send any letter about transferring the file
So even workshare sometimes take extra months
Hope all is well
Is it bad if i send some documents showing our cohabitation now my notes says must submit additional documents of cohabitation?

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
What is the date of the entry that talks about cohabitation documents? Do your notes say they’re going to generate a letter? I’d wait for the letter. To see specifics on what they want.
I was so stressed couple weeks ago as my MP said further assessment and i was so worried as they didnt even send any letter about transferring the file
So even workshare sometimes take extra months
Hope all is well
Is it bad if i send some documents showing our cohabitation now my notes says must submit additional documents of cohabitation?

Reactions: cindyestteacher

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
What is the date of the entry that talks about cohabitation documents? Do your notes say they’re going to generate a letter? I’d wait for the letter. To see specifics on what they want.
Officer put that note on may30 and same day it gets transferred to etobicoke so i have to wait what they needed

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
Hm yeah, it’s too bad they didn’t send the letter before the transfer. But it’s possible the agent who gets it after transfer might cancel the request for more documents...

You could try sending documents via web form since it’s been a month? But they might still send a letter anyhow.

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
The MPs aren't necessarily wrong, if you check throughout the forum "transfer to local office" has basically meant "transfer for further assessment". Not a rumor. However, because August applicants' files haven't followed the standard timeline and our files have been constantly sent to processing centres across Canada, outside of CPC-Mississauga.. transfer to local office is a good sign as our local office is now tasked with running our BGC as well as ultimately scheduling the landing interview.
For anyone who is concerned, you can always order your notes or call and ask the reason for transfer.

rpsingh1993

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
finally gave my landing interview yesterday.

August 2 applicant.

Simple questions were asked to my sponsor like do you take responsibility for 3 years?

and to me were like have you have committed crime or been deported.

10 minutes process and 2 hours of wait.

Good luck to all of you and thanks for the help

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018

August 2 applicant.

Simple questions were asked to my sponsor like do you take responsibility for 3 years?

Yayyyyyy! Congratulations!!! Which office? Thank you for sharing.

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018

August 2 applicant.

Congrats! When did you receive AIP?

Shalinis0316

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
What does Approval in Principle signify? I know it means you are eligible to apply for PR under spousal sponsorship. Does it mean that they have analyzed your relationship and it seems genuine?