+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi The results of the criminal record check based on fingerprints must be received at this office within 30
days from the date of this letter. If you are unable to provide the requested document/information,
please explain why it is not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the
requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have
which may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no
further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application,
including fees, is submitted.
Pls say meaning, I have to fingerprint submit within 30 days or RCMP result

Johnson1200

Aug 12, 2019
Hi The results of the criminal record check based on fingerprints must be received at this office within 30
days from the date of this letter. If you are unable to provide the requested document/information,
please explain why it is not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the
requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have
which may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no
further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application,
including fees, is submitted.
Pls say meaning, I have to fingerprint submit within 30 days or RCMP result
RCMP fingerprint

Onide

Jun 22, 2021
My wife's application requires police certificate upfront, Both Japanese and Canadian police certificate.

If I do not submit my either of them upfront, how will it impact my application?
If you are required to submit the police cert and see the response

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Thank you. I hope so. The last thing they ask me for was my RCMP prints. They received them on Thursday. Linda, have you heard anything else?
Hello, apologies to take you back, can you please share how ircc eventually approved your PR when you could not get your ex to let the non accompanying dependent child do medicals? Did you have to get a declaration letter from your ex? What eventually made IRCC stop making demands for the medicals? Thanks for your help.

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Hello. I received requests from IRCC twice, I think. Both times I sent a declaration that was notarized here in Canada. I documented on the Declaration of any phone call or contact I had with my ex husband and anything that would let IRCC know that I truly tried my best to get the medicals done but I was unable to do so. It is important IRCC knows and has documentation that you tried.

Reactions: XpressGirl

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Hello. I received requests from IRCC twice, I think. Both times I sent a declaration that was notarized here in Canada. I documented on the Declaration of any phone call or contact I had with my ex husband and anything that would let IRCC know that I truly tried my best to get the medicals done but I was unable to do so. It is important IRCC knows and has documentation that you tried.
Great, thanks so much