AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
I have had a reply from the immigration office.

They have made up some nonsense saying my biometrics were refunded 2 years ago (2 YEARS AGO!) , despite confirming receipt of my biometrics by email. They can't provide any evidence of the refund. I have no refund on my account, and no cheque came through the post. I also received no correspondence from their office saying their was a refund.

I have now paid for a second biometrics.

Even my local MP's office are blown away by the incompetence. I will be going to the media with this nightmare. I've had enough.
Omg that is insane

Reactions: ORD2YUL and Nina99

Mat00

Jun 4, 2020
I have had a reply from the immigration office.

They have made up some nonsense saying my biometrics were refunded 2 years ago (2 YEARS AGO!) , despite confirming receipt of my biometrics by email. They can't provide any evidence of the refund. I have no refund on my account, and no cheque came through the post. I also received no correspondence from their office saying their was a refund.

I have now paid for a second biometrics.

Even my local MP's office are blown away by the incompetence. I will be going to the media with this nightmare. I've had enough.
Wow that’s really annoying. IRCC needs some form of restructuring

londtwenty

Mar 20, 2020
Anyone still waiting, pressure your MP. After my recent fiasco I finally got a call today saying my visa application has been accepted and passed on to the landing team. I should have it all completed in the next few weeks.

I have a real sense of relief... It's still incredibly frustrating that it has taken so long through nothing other than poor admin.

Richie56

Star Member
May 6, 2019
My PR application change from in process to a decision made now I have a decision made on both the sponsor and the applicant I want to know will it take before I get the PR

Reactions: ConfusedJ

louand

Mar 16, 2018
I am May 2018 and file transferred to Calgary office in February 2019. Last communication I received is the request for additional documents (practically new set of forms, proof, etc.) in October 7 and until now I haven't heard back.

My ecas used to show In Process but now back to Application Received. Looks like my local office only looks back at my file every 6 months ... looks like I am the only May 2018 applicant left with no idea when it will ever end.

Nina99

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Hi everyone! Hope everyone is well! We received a letter in March 2020 that the eligibility was passed for my husband.
We received the medical letter today... over 375 days letter... we're crossing our fingers that it means that we're close to the finish line!
Any luck for anyone else?

louand

Mar 16, 2018
My file was originally transferred to Calgary IRCC, been in process for so long then ecas status changed from in process back to application received. Then a week ago, i got a new request for 3 more forms and re-medical for my 2 dependents who are out of the country. Ecas status also changed back to in process and i noticed that the signatory on the letter I received is now Winnipeg IRCC. Do anybody know why they transferred my file from Calgary (my local office) to Winnipeg? Is this what they call workload sharing? Thanks.

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am 8th Aug 2018 applicant, last change was file transferred to eitobicoke,than no update single line despite Wrighting letter through webform.Now I am frustrated
Pls gives any clue to update my file
I am May 2018 and file transferred to Calgary office in February 2019. Last communication I received is the request for additional documents (practically new set of forms, proof, etc.) in October 7 and until now I haven't heard back.

My ecas used to show In Process but now back to Application Received. Looks like my local office only looks back at my file every 6 months ... looks like I am the only May 2018 applicant left with no idea when it will ever end.

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi, my medical also expired, so can I submit again with I got letter for RCMP.
What next ??
Can I understand after submit RCMP, decision made ?

ConfusedJ

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Hi, my medical also expired, so can I submit again with I got letter for RCMP.
What next ??
Can I understand after submit RCMP, decision made ?
Did they request a new medical? If you needed to wait for a request in the past then you should wait for a reques now, maybe they don’t even ask you for one.
This fingerprint request just means that there is someone working on your file, nobody can tell you if you will get a decision made right away.
Just do what the officer is asking you to do and remain positive. Best of luck

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
I received a request letter for biometrics on April 14 asking them to submit within 30 days but since I am quarantined I got the appointment on 7th May and I submitted on that day but they will get it before 30th day, for 30day only 4days left Pls guide me