+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

Felixtynolly

Jun 18, 2019
I received my GCMS notes today. It seems after the SA approval, my application has undergone a nationwide trotting. It was transferred to my local office for eligibility, and then it was transferred from my local office to Halifax, and then Halifax's office also transferred it to Fredericton. The reason for the transfer has been to distribute the workload. my application was received on Aug. 23 and we received SA approval on March 11. The processing time elapses in 49 days but eligibility has not even started. The Fredericton office received it on May, 13, but they have not started working on it as at June 13. If your application is delayed, I am sure it is mostly due to workload. The criminal and security checks show that it was assigned back on March 11, to Winnipeg although the status online is "not started". Let's keep our fingers crossed; hopefully, we would have good news by the close of next week.

**I reside in Atlantic Canada by the way**

Cheers.

dhrumitbhatt

Apr 25, 2019
Update:
Hello All
Following is my timeline:

• Application Received at CPC-Mississauga AUG 21, 2018
  • Medical Request on NOV 02, 2018
  • Medical Passed NOV 30, 2018
  • Sponsor Approval (SA) APR 05, 2019
  • Decision made (ECAS) JUNE 14, 2019
  • Landing Interview Letter: June 19, 2019
  • Landing Interview: July 05, 2019.
So finally the day arrived. My appointment was at 10:00 AM at the Etobicoke office. I reached there at about 09:40. They issue a token number and then wait in a room. The screen will update the window you are supposed to go. I waited for about an hour and at the window, I spent less than 120 seconds and asked to confirm the last entry to Canada. That's it, I was handed COPR!!!

Sending positive vibes to everyone who is still waiting. Thank you, everyone, who became part of this journey.

Thank You and Good luck !!

Bidit

Jul 6, 2019
I really need your sincere support/ suggestion,

I submitted my inland spousal pr application at August 2, 2018. Got open work permit in November 2018.

Now 27 days left as per CIC website for pr process and my background check and elligibility reviewing are still in process.

The problem is , my passport is expiring in November 17,2019 and so my OWP is validate till Nov 2017.

I couldn't renew passport earlier as my country Bangladesh don't process unless it has less then six month. And from Toronto it will take almost 6 weeks to renew the passport. As only 27 days left as per cic website for pr process, I m afraid to renew passport now .

If they need more time to process then I will not have time to renew passport either maybe, maybe I will need to extent my owp but for that even I need to update my passport.

Any suggestions in this regard

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
I received my GCMS notes today. It seems after the SA approval, my application has undergone a nationwide trotting. It was transferred to my local office for eligibility, and then it was transferred from my local office to Halifax, and then Halifax's office also transferred it to Fredericton. The reason for the transfer has been to distribute the workload. my application was received on Aug. 23 and we received SA approval on March 11. The processing time elapses in 49 days but eligibility has not even started. The Fredericton office received it on May, 13, but they have not started working on it as at June 13. If your application is delayed, I am sure it is mostly due to workload. The criminal and security checks show that it was assigned back on March 11, to Winnipeg although the status online is "not started". Let's keep our fingers crossed; hopefully, we would have good news by the close of next week.

Cheers.
How long did it take you to get your notes? Thank you.

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
I really need your sincere support/ suggestion,

I submitted my inland spousal pr application at August 2, 2018. Got open work permit in November 2018.

Now 27 days left as per CIC website for pr process and my background check and elligibility reviewing are still in process.

The problem is , my passport is expiring in November 17,2019 and so my OWP is validate till Nov 2017.

I couldn't renew passport earlier as my country Bangladesh don't process unless it has less then six month. And from Toronto it will take almost 6 weeks to renew the passport. As only 27 days left as per cic website for pr process, I m afraid to renew passport now .

If they need more time to process then I will not have time to renew passport either maybe, maybe I will need to extent my owp but for that even I need to update my passport.

Any suggestions in this regard
Contact your local MP office. They can help you find the answer and/or call someone that knows the answer. Utilize the MP office. That is one of the reasons they are there.

Gidificil

Oct 12, 2018
Hello,

My PR application has ended today.

Inland application under common law with a representative.
As we do have a representative, we never called the immigration or linked our application.

We live in Mississauga.

Here is my timeline.
I applied for PR and OWP - MISSISSAUGA
App. sent: Aug.02, 2018 (Police certificate and Schedule A submitted upfront).
App. received: Aug.03, 2018
AOR: didn't receive
Medical request: Oct.30, 2018
Medical done: Nov.02, 2018
Medical submitted: Nov.13 or Nov.14, 2018
OWP approved by email: Nov.13, 2018
Additional documents requested from Montreal Hub (T4 and declaration of common law): April.15, 2019
Sponsor approval from Montreal hub: Apr.26, 2019
AIP: didn't receive
Interview letter received from Etobicoke: Jul.02, 2019
Interview date on Jul.06, 2019 in Etobicoke
COPR: Jul.06, 2019

I arrived 45 minutes before my interview time and received the token number. It took exactly 45 minutes to an agent call my number. The agent was nice and explain everything including the time for apply to the citizenship.
The questions asked were: when was the last time you entered in Canada, for my partner if he was present when the application was filled, if he is aware about the obligation, and if we have any questions.
The whole process took 15 minutes.

Thank you all for sharing your experience during this process and wish you all the best.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018

Cheers.
I hope you receive the good news soon

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Anyone else on an emotional roller coaster? Here's mine. nervousness (and lots of it), panic, fear, uncertainty, overthinking (lots of it), and over and over again. I hope someone has good news this week. It helps to read it here. I suppose I didn't want or need anything at this moment except to be uplifted somehow. :) :)

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Hi everyone. After I got my AIP they requested for rcmp I submitted it 3 days ago. How long will I wait for the landing? Thank you

Reactions: rpsingh1993
Dec 11, 2018
Guys, what's next after the COPR? We just had our interview last June 27. The officer said they gonna mail something on our address, I didn't clearly hear it because I was focusing on the interview as me and my wife was so nervous. Is it the PR card? If so, why did I read somewhere here in the forum that we need to go out of the country first, then come back to get stamped at the border so they can issue the PR card. I don't get it at all. Please help. I've been trying to call CIC for weeks but I got no luck.

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
Guys, what's next after the COPR? We just had our interview last June 27. The officer said they gonna mail something on our address, I didn't clearly hear it because I was focusing on the interview as me and my wife was so nervous. Is it the PR card? If so, why did I read somewhere here in the forum that we need to go out of the country first, then come back to get stamped at the border so they can issue the PR card. I don't get it at all. Please help. I've been trying to call CIC for weeks but I got no luck.
Yes it's the PR card. You don't have to leave or do anything as an inland applicant, you just wait for it to come in the mail. It takes around 2 weeks after the interview to get it. When you travel outside of the country, you need to have this card with you.

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
What they will mail you is your PR card. You can probably expect it in two weeks or less.
You don't need to go out of the country and come back. That is only for those that land at a point of entry into Canada.

Reactions: Linda_s74